Sinn Fein: Yes to Incinerating Protestants & Bombing Muslims but "No to Racism" - WTF???

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Well in my opinion I don't think the Troubles should be acknowledged as low intensity war, which the Provies didn't start though maybe they can be blamed for dragging it on after it should have been clear that their armed struggle had become counter-productive, however very ugly and brutal things always happen in wars no matter how low they are in intensity. To me at least they are a complex issue and usually discussions of them lead to more heat than light. I don't believe at all though that all PIRA Volunteers were necessarily tribalist/sectarian.

However the OP raises a valid issue; Ren84 and others among the really clownish Shinners have said that they want to deport the Prods and have come out with really sweeping and bloodthirsty attitudes towards the PUL community as a whole, and yet when it comes to things like Trump and the FN in France they are full on Libtards. You see exactly the same thing happening on the other side of the "Peace Wall" as well (Cruimh over on the other place being a prime example).

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
However the OP raises a valid issue; Ren84 and others among the really clownish Shinners have said that they want to deport the Prods and have come out with really sweeping and bloodthirsty attitudes towards the PUL community as a whole, and yet when it comes to things like Trump and the FN in France they are full on Libtards. You see exactly the same thing happening on the other side of the "Peace Wall" as well (Cruimh over on the other place being a prime example).
I used to torture Ren 84 about all that- as for Cruimh, I regard him & Ren as being 2 Sides of the 1 Gaystapo coin.

Some Taigs annoyed Cruimh about being Gay & some Prods/Brits annoyed Ren about being Gay so they hate the other Side 1st & then hate Natives 2nd.

Goaty

PI Member
Threads
Northern Ireland is the one place in the world where if there is civil strife an armoured car may swing by playing ice cream music. Disorientating rioters and causing them to reach into their pockets for ice cream money.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
Both rant & rave for Gay this & Gay that like a pair of closet Bi Sexuals.

Don't go to far away from the Thread's Topics- Ren left shortly after Brexit...

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
I used to torture Ren 84 about all that- as for Cruimh, I regard him & Ren as being 2 Sides of the 1 Gaystapo coin.

Some Taigs annoyed Cruimh about being Gay & some Prods/Brits annoyed Ren about being Gay so they hate the other Side 1st & then hate Natives 2nd.
I don't think Ren84 is homosexually inclined; what I remember the Prods getting at him for was for being insecure about his Irishness having been raised in the Brum and manically over compensating by acting like a coked up Shinner having a mental break down (I think they could have been on to something there). Cruimh on the other hand I think is gay because he shows real passion around "gay issues" even though he openly votes for the least "Gay Friendly" political party in Western Europe most probably because hates "themuns" more, he also seems most comfortable with the hard line Anti-Republican wings of Fine Gael and the Irish Labour Party as opposed to actual Ulster Pullies over on the other place (I suspect he hasn't come out because he wouldn't want to freak out a hard line Loyalist who might pop up on the site).

The thing is though that I have witnessed this hypocrisy in "real life" from people who were obviously sexually normal (it exists in both tribes). There is one character over on P.ie who defended the Enniskillen massacre in a really nasty manner as if doing so wasn't bad enough but is also manically against Trump and Brexit. He seems to be sexually normal though not psychologically so in general.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
I don't think Ren84 is homosexually inclined; what I remember the Prods getting at him for was for being insecure about his Irishness having been raised in the Brum and manically over compensating by acting like a coked up Shinner having a mental break down (I think they could have been on to something there). Cruimh on the other hand I think is gay because he shows real passion around "gay issues" even though he openly votes for the least "Gay Friendly" political party in Western Europe most probably because hates "themuns" more, he also seems most comfortable with the hard line Anti-Republican wings of Fine Gael and the Irish Labour Party as opposed to actual Ulster Pullies over on the other place (I suspect he hasn't come out because he wouldn't want to freak out a hard line Loyalist who might pop up on the site).

The thing is though that I have witnessed this hypocrisy in "real life" from people who were obviously sexually normal (it exists in both tribes). There is one character over on P.ie who defended the Enniskillen massacre in a really nasty manner as if doing so wasn't bad enough but is also manically against Trump and Brexit. He seems to be sexually normal though not psychologically so in general.
Rent ranted & raved over Gay Rights & had a Rainbow Avatar for a while.

He also hated Putin for being Anti Gaystapo.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
Fu*k dude, for a Working Class Anti Racist Leftie with Immigrant origins- you don't 1/2 hate the people supposed to be fighting for you. Lol upside

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
Off Topic.

I never mentioned "The Left".

Maybe RSF are the only Leftists there, with elements of eirigi.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
None of that is on Topic.

That's 4 Off Topic Posts in a Row despite Polite Warnings.

Now fuk of the Thread as you cannot respect the Topic.

Threads
They're just stunted types who bristle whenever they encounter the authoritarian aesthetic. They aren't types that think things through, they move on instincts structured by the globalist environment. I suppose Adams is (sometimes) forgiven when juxtaposed with the sourfaces. Muslims are cast as refugees. But Rehn types will get antagonised by a post commending someone with an authoritarian reputation like the rest of us get antagonised if we got some pepper got lodged up our nose.

Of course, people who are like that are very easily manipulated by the globalist system which is faceless and impersonal, lacking a specific strongman. The closest are these Blair types whom I would classify as a globalist guru more than a "strongman" really, lol. And we see this vividly with Trump. People get in an apoplexy over him because he gives off that authoritarian aesthetic whereas the far more damaging Clinton is forgiven because of her Friendship is Magic oratory.

Top Bottom