Sinn Fein still fratenise with Oppressors of South Belfast Roma despite warnings. BBC Spotlight shows Roma Oppressors lobby for Roma to vote SF!

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Garbage- the AOH USA are Anti Globo Homo.
That's well and good, but their reach doesn't extend far beyond the parishes they attend, God bless 'em. It's only a matter of time before the queers put them over a barrel, they knuckle under and allow them to march in the Paddy's Day Pride Parades.

Kennedy's are yesterday
Not outside of New England. They still wield disproportionate influence.

Peter King was behind "Trump's" Wall back in 2006 when it was the Secure Fence Act
Supporting the construction of 700-miles of fencing is better than nothing, but it's not earth-shattering. King also called Trump "unacceptable and morally unfit for office" during the primaries. I'm glad he was able to swivel his hips so quickly.

Noraid types.
Yep, you said it. Lol upside

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's well and good, but their reach doesn't extend far beyond the parishes they attend, God bless 'em. It's only a matter of time before the queers put them over a barrel, they knuckle under and allow them to march in the Paddy's Day Pride Parades.

Not outside of New England. They still wield disproportionate influence.

Supporting the construction of 700-miles of fencing is better than nothing, but it's not earth-shattering. King also called Trump "unacceptable and morally unfit for office" during the primaries. I'm glad he was able to swivel his hips so quickly.

Yep, you said it. Lol upside

The AOH have influence & can spread the word to the wider Irish Americans.

Peter King instigated the Secure Fence Act his later criticism of Trump controversy is irrelevant & New England Kennedy residue doesn't cut it with people who used to fund raise for an illegal organisation.

Gerry McGeough has big pull with the AOH, Trump was even in Friends of SF but you hang in there for SF hoping that some hasbeen Politicians will halt influence over their backers whilst that Party supports the Muslim Brotherhood lol.

If you think that getting the word to Irish Americans funding SF about 2040, Tranny Toilets & the Muslim Brotherhood wouldn't hurt SF then your dumbest of the dumb...

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
You must remember t

Outrageous insincerity from Sinn Fein but there is no Electoral Mandate for Roma Plantations.

When a rent a mob is required they can be mobilised instantly so keep them in a handy squat

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
The AOH have influence & can spread the word to the wider Irish Americans.
The Ancient Order of Hibernians are just that. Ancient. And their influence is on the wane. Shitlibbery trumps anti-Globo Homo among the average Irish-American. Maybe that will change in time, but not presently.

Peter King instigated the Secure Fence Act his later criticism of Trump controversy is irrelevant.
Oooo... King introduced it and Dubya signed it. What immigration hawks they are! To believe that did jack shit for border security is akin to the canard that Obama was the Deporter-in-Chief. King's a fair-weather friend like Lindsey Graham. Once the new sheriff came to town, they fell into line and when he's gone, they'll go back to their evil cucking ways.

If you think that getting the word to Irish Americans funding SF about 2040, Tranny Toilets & the Muslim Brotherhood wouldn't hurt SF then your dumbest of the dumb...
Irish-Americans like Dan and I are unfortunately outliers, and most of our misguided brethren march lockstep to the pole-smoking, open borders line of SF. I pray that changes.

Instead of dredging up three-month old posts of mine and then punching above your weight, run along now and get back to Brexit and Hermann Kelly

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
What are you gonna do about me replying to your Blarney- set Dan on me :ROFLMAO:

You stick with Dan & your wee School Boy Micro cult Son, there are thousands of Irish Patriots in the States who will turn on SF when the Nationalist Case is put.

Hermann is a player here in Ireland unlike you- remember that the next time ya run yer Gub...

El Chaval.

PI Member
How is that war situation in Romania coming on anyway.
Any sign of an end in sight?

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
I guess that self-righteous hag never got the memo that noone gives a frog's fat ass what she thinks. She should stick to doing softball interviews with Nolan and William Crawley.
You make a good Defence Lawyer for Sinn Fein.

Who will you assist next- Aodhan O'Riordan?

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Tough times for SF/MI5 when they're getting exposed :ROFLMAO:

Best of luck to the Andy Gladney wing of SF but the Globo Homo Tout Wing is to be Politically wiped out :D

Top Bottom