• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

SINN FEIN, promote Multi-Racial Ireland, An Poblacht

Max the Axe

PI Member
Feb 19, 2021
abortion, militant sectarianism, multiculturalism, LGBT, divorce, broken families, da Palestinians, ....... i reckon real Catholics run a mile away from SF, any self respecting atheist would.
broken families
Explain? Do ordinary decent Catholics vote for them in big numbers? The Catholics do have form

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
Jun 9, 2016
abortion, militant sectarianism, multiculturalism, LGBT, divorce, broken families, da Palestinians, ....... i reckon real Catholics run a mile away from SF, any self respecting atheist would.
Here is a mixed raced ex-Shinner now in the Social Democrats mocking an Old Irish surname common in Leitrim like a Black and Tan. The same people would be up in arms if Irish people were mocking African, Asian or Muslim names.
Mac MhaonaighMac Weeney: cuíosach líonmhar: Liatroim & rl. Bhí an chlann ag Maigh Loirg i Ros Comáin agus iad ina lianna d'Ó Conchúir.
MacAweaneyrare: Tyrone etc. Ir. Mac an Mhaonaigh, maonach, dumb. See also Mac Weeney. Modern form : Mac Mhaonaigh.
MacWeeneyfairly numerous: Leitrim etc. Ir. Mac Mhaonaigh, maonach, dunb. Originating in Roscommon, this name suffers some confusion in Ulster with Mawhinney, q.v.

Last edited:

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Feb 14, 2018
Here is a mixed raced ex-Shinner now in the Social Democrats mocking an Old Irish surname common in Leitrim like a Black and Tan. The same people would be up in arms if Irish people were mocking African, Asian or Muslim names.
Mac MhaonaighMac Weeney: cuíosach líonmhar: Liatroim & rl. Bhí an chlann ag Maigh Loirg i Ros Comáin agus iad ina lianna d'Ó Conchúir.
MacAweaneyrare: Tyrone etc. Ir. Mac an Mhaonaigh, maonach, dumb. See also Mac Weeney. Modern form : Mac Mhaonaigh.
MacWeeneyfairly numerous: Leitrim etc. Ir. Mac Mhaonaigh, maonach, dunb. Originating in Roscommon, this name suffers some confusion in Ulster with Mawhinney, q.v.
Ask her what her Father's name is, if she even met him till we all get a good laugh.

TW Tone

PI Member
May 5, 2019

The Social Democrats have turned out to be the most hateful party in Ireland.
Strange, their founders were just a bunch of mediocre centrist politicians. Boring, actually.

So how come they have attracted every creep in Ireland?

Max the Axe

PI Member
Feb 19, 2021
Here is a mixed raced ex-Shinner now in the Social Democrats mocking an Old Irish surname common in Leitrim like a Black and Tan.
They are actually being anti-Semitic there. The Jew haters gave Jews stupid names like Wank, Fartberger etc to make a laugh of them. Making fun of Irish names is from the same game plan, You have here a merino supremacist, trying to fit in as racists do, and an excuse for an Irish man. It is like the RTE crowd making fun of country accents like those of the Healy Raes, who have simply local accents and, as their bank balances attest, are not slow at all. Anti Semites like Christine had her hair shaved in Paris in 1944

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Jun 7, 2020
Somehow his name became attached to a certain condition, in the manner of Dublin rhyming slang, viz, "I have a nasty case of the oul' Johnny Giles".

How could a basically decent guy like that end up having his name used to describe that?
Perhaps , something to do with difficult Passes ! !

Top Bottom