• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

SINN FEIN, promote Multi-Racial Ireland, An Poblacht

Max the Axe

PI Member
Feb 19, 2021
"Blocking Vote" = "Various Reasons"- fair play.
If it helps, I wil not vote PSF or PBP under any circumstances. If I think I can frustrate one or other candidates running for them, I will vote "for decent candidates". That limits my choice severely.
I would not vote NP types except as a massive protest.
Imagine we are all 12 year old school boys today. We have to pick an EPL team to support? Winners like Man City? Or the Broad Black West Brummers Warfields supported long ago. Say we want to support a Dublin team. Bohs and their Antifa dregs? We just want a night out but we have to have the Antifa crap rammed down our throats.
They have taken over the shop and expelled the rightful owners. We must now scratch our heads and think again. We can try to build a new group like the NP or try the cuckoo approach (hello Aontú) but new parties find it hard here and the dispossessed like RSF find it no easier. Fianna Fail, Dev's comely maiden party, are now promoting gay saunas. But there is always Fine Gael.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Oct 31, 2015
Multiculturism means that huge amounts of foreign cultures come to our small Ireland and are not expected to integrate or assimilate.
Kearney is not even pushing immigration with integration. He's pushing something which even the architects have admitted is flawed and dangerous.
It means we will have ghettoes of several different cultures, filled with people with zero interest in Irish culture.
It will eventually mean the end of Irish culture.
That SF is pushing multiculturism rather than integration means either they are ignorant of the meaning of multiculturism or they are aware and purposefully are setting out to destroy the Irish nation.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Oct 31, 2015
The Shinners could not get on with White Europeans in Northern Ireland = = They are hardly the crew to be advising people how to get along ! !
Yup. People with the same God. Same language. Relatively similar culture.
Now imagine an Islamic ghetto in West Belfast. A religion that thinks alcohol, ham sandwiches and Ulster Fries, pet dogs and sexy clothes is Haram.

Nov 5, 2018
The Shinners could not get on with White Europeans in Northern Ireland = = They are hardly the crew to be advising people how to get along ! !

How about some Afro-Caribbean people of the Protestant variety ? There are hundreds of millions to choose from. I would laugh my ass off , if the DUP started to import Pentecostal-Baptist-Ecumenicals from the Third World.....just for the votes. They could even get a few tens of thousands from Birmingham.

We would then see a really interesting expression on the face of Mary Lou !

''Kingston, Jamaica is the Murder-Capital of the World'' Ross Kemp

The levels of religious observance in the Caribbean is very high. Some of the islands have the highest number of churches (Protestant ) per Capita in the World. So Jamaica is already awash with Guns, gangs & Bibles....plus a lot of hidden longterm unemployment. We can be confident that this is what Carson wanted for Ulster back in his time ?

SF likes LGBT ? Try and be openly gay among the Yardy Narco-gangs of Montego Bay ? i would give you a life-expectancy of five minutes.

Its a wonderful thing Religion. It doesn't even need to be sane.

Ulster has always been a lunatic asylum. United Ireland ? no thanks.

Last edited:

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Jun 7, 2020
How about some Afro-Caribbean people of the Protestant variety ? There are hundreds of millions to choose from. I would laugh my ass off , if the DUP started to import Pentecostal-Baptist-Ecumenicals from the Third World.....just for the votes. They could even get a few tens of thousands from Birmingham.

Mary Lou needs a good length to register these days ! !

Max the Axe

PI Member
Feb 19, 2021

''Kingston, Jamaica is the Murder-Capital of the World'' Ross Kemp

That is being sectarian. Irish Catholic progressive fought with the Calvinist Boers against the British, who were mostly Irish Protestant officers and Catholic fodder. The DUP/Rangers lot are what we have, we hold. The Arab Provie Catholic lot are just looters. They don't care who else takes a dump on us as long as their scams continue. People are too indoctrinated by the bs of Wolfe Tone, Warfield, Bacik and Zappone. They have this idealised notion of Warfield in his sauna, Bacik in the Israeli Embassy, Zappone in CIA HQ and the rest of us yelling CMYBIG as we swim the back stroke in the shtt the dregs of the world dump on us.

Eriugena

PI Member
Sep 13, 2020
That is being sectarian. Irish Catholic progressive fought with the Calvinist Boers against the British, who were mostly Irish Protestant officers and Catholic fodder. The DUP/Rangers lot are what we have, we hold. The Arab Provie Catholic lot are just looters. They don't care who else takes a dump on us as long as their scams continue. People are too indoctrinated by the bs of Wolfe Tone, Warfield, Bacik and Zappone. They have this idealised notion of Warfield in his sauna, Bacik in the Israeli Embassy, Zappone in CIA HQ and the rest of us yelling CMYBIG as we swim the back stroke in the shtt the dregs of the world dump on us.
I like the cut of your jib.

Max the Axe

PI Member
Feb 19, 2021
The Shinners couldn’t even get on with the rest of us.
Keep it civil and no own goals. They have murdered nuns, Irish language speakers, Catholic babies, GAA players. They threatened to kill soccer players and now they are CYBIG nuts. Liam Adams and Seamus Marley certainly liked (little) white people. That is why they are called paedophiles.

Top Bottom