• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

SINN FEIN, promote Multi-Racial Ireland, An Poblacht

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
Keeping the peace by putting up Graffitti telling the Martyr to stay out of Derry.
The "Martyr" wouldn't be too popular with a few Hundred of those characters, no doubt about that.

Max the Axe

PI Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sinn Fein.

Like a Swedish multiculti Feminist party.

Banging on about Palestine and other stuff that has NOTHING to do with the lives of Paddy & Máire on the street.

They are entitled to bang on about Palestine, and thye would be expected to as well. But what good have they ever done Palestine or the Palestinians? Here are the Provos and PBP giving the Israeli ambassador a hard time and pretending to be liberal. My question is what good have those spoofers ever done anyone?

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
They are entitled to bang on about Palestine, and thye would be expected to as well. But what good have they ever done Palestine or the Palestinians? Here are the Provos and PBP giving the Israeli ambassador a hard time and pretending to be liberal. My question is what good have those spoofers ever done anyone?

OP
bells of shandon

bells of shandon

PI Member
Jun 13, 2019
Excellent OP.

Transient national vote that went to SF at GE 2020 is the key.

Only the politically bankrupt would/could vote for SF, now
The politically sophisticated Irish voter ,as represented by the 90% of this fine Forum, have no viable Political Party in the Dail that represents their views on any of the main issues.
Among the Independents there is maybe 2 who have some interest in the people of Ireland.
The main issues are control of our Borders, our Laws and our independent currency.
None of these issues can be resolved as long as we are in the EU. we cannot even be effective dissidents like Poland and Hungary, who have a certain amount of leverage and economic freedom with their own currency.

Sham frÓg

PI Member
Aug 25, 2020
The politically sophisticated Irish voter ,as represented by the 90% of this fine Forum, have no viable Political Party in the Dail that represents their views on any of the main issues.
Among the Independents there is maybe 2 who have some interest in the people of Ireland.
The main issues are control of our Borders, our Laws and our independent currency.
None of these issues can be resolved as long as we are in the EU. we cannot even be effective dissidents like Poland and Hungary, who have a certain amount of leverage and economic freedom with their own currency.
One thing is for sure - Varadkar, Mehole, Donnelly and most of the cabinet won't make the quota in the next election. Which will be a first. The sooner there is an election the better.

If I'm wrong Ireland deserves all the bad luck in the world.

Max the Axe

PI Member
Feb 19, 2021

The annoying English apart, it shows why the Provos are full of donkey manure. I can see how they would reason this away, like Simon Coveney saying the Iranians and Russians would listen to him (Shimon who?). The Provos hunt with the hounds and eat the hares. They are not that different from other groups. They help to protect the flanks of the Empire. Look at all those American war mongers they break bread with, to say nothing of Prince Andrew and British Royalty (sic).
The Palestinians are curses with allies like them.
Unless a way arises to ditch all politicians, we have no hope. Beating up old nuns is not the way to go. Nuns are ok.
All the Provos do is bleat. Economically, Gerry Adams was beyond a joke. He was a laughing stock. But what policies beyond build, build, build and open more community brothels do they have? Do they collect phone numbers when they picket with the hookers? The Provos weere built on thhe rackets. Why should Al Capone change his spots?

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
The annoying English apart, it shows why the Provos are full of donkey manure. I can see how they would reason this away, like Simon Coveney saying the Iranians and Russians would listen to him (Shimon who?). The Provos hunt with the hounds and eat the hares. They are not that different from other groups. They help to protect the flanks of the Empire. Look at all those American war mongers they break bread with, to say nothing of Prince Andrew and British Royalty (sic).
The Palestinians are curses with allies like them.
Unless a way arises to ditch all politicians, we have no hope. Beating up old nuns is not the way to go. Nuns are ok.
All the Provos do is bleat. Economically, Gerry Adams was beyond a joke. He was a laughing stock. But what policies beyond build, build, build and open more community brothels do they have? Do they collect phone numbers when they picket with the hookers? The Provos weere built on thhe rackets. Why should Al Capone change his spots?
Lol!

You're not a fan

Which Party would you have Voted for the most in Ireland, it's understandable to Vote for various Parties for various reasons.

I only ask as to try & get where you are coming from.

Max the Axe

PI Member
Feb 19, 2021
Lol!

You're not a fan

Which Party would you have Voted for the most in Ireland, it's understandable to Vote for various Parties for various reasons.

I only ask as to try & get where you are coming from.

For a start, it is an impertinent question. There is also something wrong with being slotted into a niche. Ireland needs more people free from the fetters of Provo types. If all the politicians in both Houses were on the ballot card, I would be hard pressed to vote. Any vote I would give there or in local elections would be for the candidate or as a blocking vote. They are getting far too much money out of it, both over and under the counter. Until people have a real say and people are informed and not worried about booze, coke, racing horses, the Dubs and the EPL, it is all a waste.

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
"Blocking Vote" = "Various Reasons"- fair play.