• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Sinn Fein go full on homophobic. Demand a boycott of Eurovision

Anglophile

PI Member
Arab states who are entitled to take part under EBU rules have a longstanding policy of non-participation
in the annual event – because of Israel’s presence..... :)

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Arab states who are entitled to take part under EBU rules have a longstanding policy of non-participation
More cuckooish behaviour.

darkhorse3

PI Member
They must know that their rediculous bong bong music would never stand a chance

Anglophile

PI Member
Sarah McTernan and Irish fans having a great time in Tel Aviv.

Diarmuid Furlong, president of Ireland’s Eurovision Fan Club, judges Tel Aviv to be his favourite city, so far:
“It’s a totally different city than any we’ve been to for Eurovision. It’s a stunning location and people are really friendly.
It’s one of the few Eurovision host cities I’ve been to that I would happily return to as a holidaymaker."

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Sarah McTernan and Irish fans having a great time in Tel Aviv.

Diarmuid Furlong, president of Ireland’s Eurovision Fan Club, judges Tel Aviv to be his favourite city, so far:
“It’s a totally different city than any we’ve been to for Eurovision. It’s a stunning location and people are really friendly.
It’s one of the few Eurovision host cities I’ve been to that I would happily return to as a holidaymaker."
Funny that the president of the Ireland Eurovision Fan club finds the gay capital of the world is his favorite place -

Anglophile

PI Member

Shoneen

PI Member
In fairness the Irish song was brutal. Surely we can do better ....

Top Bottom