Sinn Fein go full on homophobic. Demand a boycott of Eurovision

C

celticfire

Non Registered Member
Chin Fein can use all the money they saved for repairs to the damaged Karl Marx grave.

I know the grave is in another country from ireland, but the Shinners do not really recognise countries, nations, borders anymore. And Karl is their brother, their comrade.
When was it damaged or desecrated ? I've seen his grave in Hightgate Semetary , at this stage I'd damage it too .
Ah just googled it , lol . Good stuff ,tear that momma down :)

Seems they have changed the original grave , the one that was damaged was not the grave i saw . Plenty of money to do up that commie shits grave.

Heraclitus

PI Member
Want to boycott the Eurovision?

Can you change the channel on your TV?

Sorted. :sneaky:
Some of our comrades attempted to change the channel, but their remotes weren't working.
They heroically struggled in vain, rolling around the batteries and swapping them around, but it was no use.
They were forced to endure several hours of the most horrific brutality imaginable at the hands of the Zionists.

Let us never forget the sacrifices of our gallant volunteers.

Beir bua.
Tiocfaidh ár lá.

bugs

PI Member
I have heard it said that the societies that produce the most amounts of homosexuality are either harsh hardcore extremely militaristic ones such as Sparta or Japan during certain historical periods or else decadently hedonistic individualistic ones. In many ways Jewish society in contemporary Palestine (it might be a lot more correct to speak of Jewish societies than Jewish society given how divided things are there) is a strange synthesis between the two which would explain this;

Welcome to Tel Aviv, the gayest city on earth - The Boston Globe

Why This Middle-Eastern Country Is One of the Most LGBT-Friendly Cities in the World
there are 3 eldery priests in my wifes family and they are teased during family gatherings --sometimes it gets raw but no evil intent --just a bit of craic --however I got a surprise when I blamed their boss for all the homosexuality in the world today --no not yer man in rome no no the real boss I pointed skyward --go on explain I was told and I said each unborn infant has a y shaped vein attached to the umbilical which have two taps fitted to regulate the flow of testerone in one and the flow of estrogen in the other --the only person able to turn on and off the taps is your boss as we are all agreed what happens in the womb is not our area of influence --therefore blame the management for all that's queer in the world .
how say you all ----the priests knew I was serious and that my view had some ring of truth to it despite being delivered in a humorous way --it is something we would have to think about was the best reply I could get from them . slan bugs

bugs

PI Member
Some of our comrades attempted to change the channel, but their remotes weren't working.
They heroically struggled in vain, rolling around the batteries and swapping them around, but it was no use.
They were forced to endure several hours of the most horrific brutality imaginable at the hands of the Zionists.

Let us never forget the sacrifices of our gallant volunteers.

Beir bua.
Tiocfaidh ár lá.
not that it matters to some posters but 24 innocent people were murdered today in Gaza --you cannot today change anything for them --however showing you have some humanity by doing what you can for the Palestinians in any small way you can would be normal for an Irishman.slan bugs

Last edited:

Rasherhash

PI Member
How can you be pro working class when you want mass migration to cut working class wages to the bone?
Yes I'd be at odds with sf over their almost open borders policy.

But the reality is that it is currently ff/fg policy.

I understand those who are concerned first and foremost with immigration, I want to see that policy reversed but see other policies and being more important and imo getting rid of toxic ff/fg is the most vital issue, sf is our best hope of achieving that.

What is the alternative...small fractured entities such as pbp, Aontu, Irexit, NP, all of whom have yet to prove they are even electable?

I have heard it said that the societies that produce the most amounts of homosexuality are either harsh hardcore extremely militaristic ones such as Sparta or Japan during certain historical periods or else decadently hedonistic individualistic ones. In many ways Jewish society in contemporary Palestine (it might be a lot more correct to speak of Jewish societies than Jewish society given how divided things are there) is a strange synthesis between the two which would explain this;

Welcome to Tel Aviv, the gayest city on earth - The Boston Globe

Why This Middle-Eastern Country Is One of the Most LGBT-Friendly Cities in the World
I think the sparta example is one of extreme, similar to the samurai, in society where men of a particular class were above all, they can have less restraints on their behaviour as a default.

Men act outside of societal norms more then women and If you remove restriants from their behaviour you get extremes of behaviour, and this is what we are seeing happening here again today, certain men acting in extremes that are not normal and men can do the most messed up stuff that in general you wouldnt like to imagine at the very least. Edit. i think people of this type are in a lot of positions of power, lots of time they can spend as a result of not creating a family to promote themselves in the system.

Are women just responding then to the system that is evolving around them ?

page61

PI Member
Not that we need an excuse to shun Israel after a week of more murders ..but another reason not to go ....

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
not that it matters to some posters but 24 innocent people were murdered today in Gaza --you cannot today change anything for them --however showing you have some humanity by doing what you can for the Palestinians in any small way you can would be normal for an Irishman.slan bugs
#FreeConstantinoplePalestine

Top Bottom