Sinn Fein go full on homophobic. Demand a boycott of Eurovision

FightingForTheBull

PI Member

Soros Fein decide to shit all over their loyal homosexual fanbase by demanding a full boycott of the gay super bowl that is Eurovision. For thousands of oppressed Irish homosexuals this is the high point of the year. I've heard rumours that this has caused a huge rift among the grass roots who of course are fresh from a recent homosexual awareness meeting.

missy

PI Member
I have a game for these types of New Shinner SJW proclamations.

I imagine Gerry, back in the 80's, being dubbed over on RTE.
Only instead of justifying the latest IRA murder, he's preaching the latest Shinner line.
And instead of Stephen Rea, it's Julian Clary doing the voice-over.

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Soros Fein decide to shit all over their loyal homosexual fanbase by demanding a full boycott of the gay super bowl that is Eurovision. For thousands of oppressed Irish homosexuals this is the high point of the year. I've heard rumours that this has caused a huge rift among the grass roots who of course are fresh from a recent homosexual awareness meeting.
Balad and Hadash, the two major "Arab" Parties within the Green Line in Palestine support "Gay Rights". Homosexuality is legal as such in the West Bank, Fatah have no problems with it but it is frowned upon by the culture. Because of a long history of people being into homosexual stuff being touts Hamas and Islamic Jihad in Palestine along with the illegal, and not be confused at all with the legal Southern Branch, Islamic Movement in Israel-Northern Branch within the Green Line take a very grim view of homosexuality.

Tel Aviv might be the gayest city in the world with something like literally twenty five per cent of it's population living the homosexual lifestyle but you would be wrong to think that an awful lot of Jews there are not as or more homophobic than your average indigenous Palestinian. I have been corresponding with a Jewess who messaged me on P.ie and she who is not Orthodox even if she was raid Modern Orthodox really hates homosexuals especially if they are American immigrants having worked with them in Tel Aviv.

Anglophile

PI Member
BDS hypocrisy of the day:

1. Palestinian gay group Al Qaws calls for the boycott of Israel's Eurovision.

2. Al Qaws hosts its parties in Israel (because it is safe) and its offices are in Israel, not in the PA. ;)

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's being held in an apartheid state. RTE should not be condoning apartheid by showing it.
I live under a foreign occupation. Why should apartheid in some desert shithole be of more importance to me? Why Isn't RTE condemning British occupation?

Top Bottom