Sinn Féin: Holocaust Deniers or how I learned to stop supporting Identity Ireland and join the NP

Una

Donator
Premium Account
lol , the national party ,

I recently stopped supporting them when Justin Barrett said he wants everybody from the age of 18-45 to have "military grade weapons" in their homes

I think identity ireland are a much better option .

oh .. and the holocaust did happen , people who deny it are just neo nazi scum

An investigation was never allowed. many believe it happened, just not in the numbers the jews claim, i.e. 6 million, which seems to have 'Ballooned' to 6 million in the 1960's, in line with the Acquisition & Ownership of all media, & publishing, by talmud jews. coincidence?
Meanwhile, the jewish owned media Never publicizes anything about holocaust in Russia, where many more millions (20 million?) (russian christians) perished, at the hand of the jews. So if they have nothing to hide, let the investigation go ahead.
The Irish famine, happened also, but the Irish do not use the famine as a bargaining weapon, ever since.

The Irish famine, happened also, but the Irish do not use the famine as a bargaining weapon, ever since.

There was no such thing as an Irish Famine, nor indeed, an Irish Hunger. A million peasants starved to death in the 1840's, but that's not quite the same thing, as either of the former.

Una

Donator
Premium Account

Una

Donator
Premium Account
It's not same thing. Where have I claimed it wasn't engineered by the British and the Irish Landlord and Political Class you mad bint?
The British are controlled & owned by talmud jews via Privately Owned Bank of England, & City of London (sovereign). The jews are more involved than u think. Why do they never discuss how the froze & starved to death millions of russian 'christians' ?
First of all, only jews who follow the 'Torah' (the original law handed to the jews by Moses, to be Obeyed & remain Unaltered, are 'jews').
'Talmud' jews (of twisted corrupted bile of the 1600's) are not jews. They are also anti-christian, & own all banks & media.
Talmud jews have used & weaponized 'the holocaust' via their privately owned media, to their advantage in the ongoing 'Greater Israel' project, as like yrself, u dare not question their motives, & accept All their claims. (without checking the evidence).

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Una, you remind me of one of those loopers who spend £100 on books like the God Delusion. The difference between the bible and the torah, as far as I'm concerned, is the latter tends to be better toilet role. The reason being that the pages in the bible are much thinner.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Una, you remind me of one of those loopers who spend £100 on books like the God Delusion. The difference between the bible and the torah, as far as I'm concerned, is the latter tends to be better toilet role. The reason being that the pages in the bible are much thinner.

well hasn't stopped Bible Revelation (unique, i.e. 30% Prophesy) from being 100% accurate for 2,000 years.. with the next Revelation about to materialize, the RFID chip, a cashless society. Revelation 13.16.17. & i'm no expert on the Bible. i was studying the banks, & it led me to check it out.
I was just pointing out the difference between real 'jews', & fake 'jews', (of corrupted talmud, who joined forces with bankers, in the 1600's). it's important to know the mindset of those who run the world, imo.

Last edited:
Una love, I'm not going to lie to you. I don't know what a Talmud is. To me it's the same BS as the Bible, the Koran and the Communist Manifesto.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Una love, I'm not going to lie to you. I don't know what a Talmud is. To me it's the same BS as the Bible, the Koran and the Communist Manifesto.
well it may be BS to you..., but it sure ain't BS to those who run the world... & u will never understand their goals without knowing what drives them. they affect us All every single day, boom/bust economies, wars, the lies in our media, our vaccines, are all owned & controlled by the same cartel.