• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Sinn Féin: Holocaust Deniers or how I learned to stop supporting Identity Ireland and join the NP

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
PI posters waiting for magical perfect National leaders to appear..

I don't suggest we just stare at computer screens waiting for the Messiah, but engage in the cultural work needed to produce such leaders.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Top Bloke
Objecting to Islam on liberal grounds is the only approach likely to have widespread appeal. The vast bulk of the population are some shade of 'liberal' (at least by your definition of the term) and have phuck all interest in fringe critiques of enlightenment values, or pseudo-intellectual showboating in general. People care about themselves and their family and friend's wellbeing -- the gay nephew not being at risk of harm; the daughter being able to go freely about her business about being raped or forced to wear a binbag; being able to have pint in their local; hold an opinion and freely speak their mind.A political movement centered around fringe esoterica and rosy retrospective navel gazing is phuck all use to anyone.
That is a very good post. Potato man needs to get his feet back on the ground because he's living in cloud cuckoo land.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
It's as fine a post as it goes, Commander Dingleberry. It's just a pity that he wasn't responding to any position I hold.

He's already here. His name is "Paschal Donohoe".

:thumbsup:

You might be laughing now, but Pascal is well on his way to being Taoiseach - when the novelty of a gay immigrant wears off.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Top Bloke
I venerate an Icon of the miracle working Passion Grigori Rasputin in my house. Well I'm getting another Icon soon but this time of the Righteous Bearer Tsar Ivan the Awe Inspiring, known in the West as Ivan the Terrible .
We've a fair idea of what your house is like and what goes on in it Willy. It probably makes Ruth Edward's den of iniquity look like a convent.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
You might be laughing now, but Pascal is well on his way to being Taoiseach - when the novelty of a gay immigrant wears off.
The FG types are all O'Brien's henchmen, so you could fetch a mannequin from one of those stores and it wouldn't make a significant difference. It'll be interesting to see what an election will do to that party.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
The FG types are all O'Brien's henchmen, so you could fetch a mannequin from one of those stores and it wouldn't make a significant difference. It'll be interesting to see what an election will do to that party.
I would put every penny I have on that party getting fewer than whatever the over/under line is.
Actually I would put a token on a FF majority at 30/1

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
I would put every penny I have on that party getting fewer than whatever the over/under line is.

Doubt if FF will get a majority, but they might be the largest party in LH.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
I think Martin missed the boat. Didn't pull the plug on Kenny during the Garda controversies. Presumably he was having too much of an easy life to give it up.

Now Varadkar is propped up as mascot, whom the press prefer to surround with syrupy lifestyle stories that a heterosexual leprechaun would never get and is virtually immune from real criticism even by the servile standards of Official Ireland.

So I'd say if there was an election now they'd be pretty much be returned as they are.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I think Martin missed the boat. Didn't pull the plug on Kenny during the Garda controversies. Presumably he was having too much of an easy life to give it up.

Now Varadkar is propped up as mascot, whom the press prefer to surround with syrupy lifestyle stories that a heterosexual leprechaun would never get and is virtually immune from real criticism even by the servile standards of Official Ireland.

So I'd say if there was an election now they'd be pretty much be returned as they are.
His plan is for an economic collapse. That is a good plan, the longer the better.

OP
Macushla

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
Well, I hope the NP throw you out, you are obviously a Troublemaker & a dishonorable one at that.

You can criticise SF for what they do or don't do, likewise with Identity Ireland.

Saying "some Hamas lovers of SF deny the Holocaust" is not saying that SF deny the Holocaust, II never said SF deny the Holocaust.
Why do I owe an inch of my loyalty towards Peter O'Loughlin when he and his party (basically one in the same) have shown nothing but unprofessionalism and pettiness.

Top Bottom