GE2020 'Sinn Féin can't solve the housing crisis. They’re not willing to tackle immigration'

DaftPunkisPlayingAtmyHous

Donator
PI Member
One problem that Eire and the UK plc have in common is the lack of resources when it comes to the construction of houses, the skilled trades and materials. In UK plc presently, virtually all the concrete production is used for house building.

Add the influx of people and all you get is the destruction of open spaces, pressure on state services, all which impact the locals.
Its called progress

El Chaval.

PI Member
I've showed you SF's manifesto policy on immigration several times and pointed out that the other parties didn't mention immigration in theirs.

I'm not going to continue posting it for slow learners.

What did the 'National Party' have in their manifesto about immigration??
Oh yea...they didn't even have a manifesto.....
The one where they said they don't support open borders but support free movement.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Sinn Fein had proposed a minimum wage of €12.30 per hour in their 2020 manifesto.
Yes. And 100'000 free houses. 2000 new psychologists. Free education. More refugees. More free stuff.
Oh, and I forgot.....less taxes.
Whats not to like?
Ask the people of Lurgan, Creggan or West Belfast about the last 20 years of SF local governance.
Full of horse shit.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Yes. And 100'000 free houses. 2000 new psychologists. Free education. More refugees. More free stuff.
Whats not to like?
Ask the people of Lurgan, Creggan or West Belfast about the last 20 years of SF local governance.
Full of horse shit.
You are indeed.
See someone about your issues, start with some anger management sessions.

page61

PI Member
Another delusional Shinner. You pussies don't bother me in the slightest.
Opinions of fools VS facts.
Jazus..you are a big headed git...
I should hope i do not bother you in the slightest..You dont know who I am (thank Buddha) .Your not very good at this arguing business, sort of remind me of someone.....oh yes mehole martin lol

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
Whats not to like?
Full of horse shit.
The 20,000 pschologists wil be needed for when the Bee Gees are committed for trampolining in the nude.

link

pict

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Jazus..you are a big headed git...
I should hope i do not bother you in the slightest..You dont know who I am (thank Buddha) .Your not very good at this arguing business, sort of remind me of someone.....oh yes mehole martin lol
I've had that foul mouthed yoke on ignore since my first week here.
It's a great function...being well used lately....

Top Bottom