• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Single letter .ie domain names

jmcc said:
If you are targeting a global market yes. If you are targeting an Irish market, no.

Google has been turned into a pay per click search engine.

Linkedin, Facebook and then the local trade associations.  You could also use the dominant search engine in each country.
I don't get how I use facebook to find anything?
I want a European PCB manufacturer, how does facebook help?

Peppermint said:
I don't get how I use facebook to find anything?
I want a European PCB manufacturer, how does facebook help?
The search bar on Facebook might help. But if you already know the main trade journals in EU countries (unfortunately, a lot of the tech publications have gone to the wall in the last twenty years or so), you might be able to find their FB presence and look at who "likes" or follows them. If you are looking for Irish PCB firms, Enterprise Ireland or IDA might be able to help. Think that there are a few such companies still left. It is/was all down to the run and the requirements (single/double/multilayer/leaded/smt etc) and lead time. Google might be good for this kind of search, much as I dislike recommending it. There are even some Irish results for "PCB manufacturer Ireland". (I'm not current on PCB/manufacturing though.)