Sinead O'Connor Converts to Islam- Changes her name...

BrightFuture

PI Member
Yeh, I think she suffers with bipolar disorder, had a rough childhood (who didn't?) etc., but if she had grew her hair long, washed herself and put on some warpaint, she'd be quite the oil painting.

Her eyes are incredibly beautiful.

Once she inevitably burns the Koran things will get interesting.

Is she wearing fake tan to make herself look Middle Eastern?

View attachment 5300

View attachment 5302
Sinead O’Connor has issued an apology for saying she ‘doesn’t want to spend any more time with white people’ following her conversion to Islam last year.

In a tweet posted to her account on Sunday, the Irish singer, 52, claimed she was ‘angry and unwell’ when she made the ‘racist’ comment’, and insisted her remarks were ‘not true at the time and are not true now’.

The musician – who is also known as Shuhada’ Davitt – also appeared on RTE’s The Late Late Show to discuss her new faith as she revealed she’s ‘found home’ in Islam and has realised she’s been a Muslim ‘all my life’.

Definite identity crisis issues, poor woman, but a lot of hate for being white pushed out there, and many converts to a different religion have a lot of mental instability issues, but also identity issues.

Blacks and asians have a history of trying to bleach their skin or stay out of the sun. Obviously big money to be made off such products and sun creams, but they see light skin as successful or beautiful

At the same time you have europeans or of european descent doing the opposite.

Again corporations and magazines sell identities, but something wrong with the world. Are they all pushing the opposite of what you are as being good, or do people have too much time on their hands and its a grass is greener on the other side problem.

Custard Surprise

PI Member
Plus she fits in with RTE's mandate of showing Muslims and ISIS brides are cool. Look at how the buses and bus stops are festooned with Islamic invaders. How squandering money on those ads helps transport is anyone's guess

Just checked the interview on the Late Late channel on youtube...you can scroll for 100 or more comments without finding a single negative word about her or Islam. Moderators are working overtime I reckon. RTE must be rubbing their hands together with glee for the ten's of thousands of new and improved TV licence payers to arrive.

Edit: Turns out RTE are pushing all negative responses to the bottom or outright deleting them.

YT User:
"Funny.......a cynic would say the pro sinead commemts are shoved to the top. Arrange by recent for a different angle."​

YT User:
"Negative comments towards Islam are bring deleted, what a joke RTE have become. "​

Last edited:

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Just checked the interview on the Late Late channel on youtube...you can scroll for 100 or more comments without finding a single negative word about her or Islam. Moderators are working overtime I reckon. RTE must be rubbing their hands together with glee for the ten's of thousands of new and improved TV licence payers to arrive.
I'd say her complexion is explained by medication. People with alcohol/drugs problems often find "solutions" in straight laced religions,. as Love/Hate showed. This woman is yesterday's gig. If she wants to do a comeback gig ok but she is being paraded her as part of a much bigger agenda. Although the RTE lot are scoffing at her, they feel proud they are helping "diversity".

Esto Praesidium

PI Member

page61

PI Member
Stunning and brave.
Scuse me while i Puke .............

RTE roll out the dirge and tell everyone what a great lass she is and straight away the propaganda has fruition ..

SOC is a fucked up individual who appears to do anything to stay in the limelight She was abused as a child (me arse) / she was a nun/Priest/ rastafarian/Muslim/ Ripped up the pope? / made outragous alligations which her family said were bonkers/ had too many breakdowns .
It only took one glance to see she was on some heavy "Happy" medication . She is going to be wheeled out every few years to sing the same old shite ( I like the song but ....its been a few years) and the late late show brigade will tell us ..ah sure shes great, maybe im a Muslim too .. Bloody Sheep

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
Gawd love her the poor auld bint is nothing more than a female version of that other shameful and laughable Oirish Coont who will do absolutely anything to get on the telly or in the papers, "Sir BoB Geldolf"

Ted

PI Member
So, can we now take it that Sinead has settled, that this is who she is, that we won't have to make even more allowances down the road if she flips for the umpteenth time?
It was all so emotionally draining.

Grand, so.

NotPC

PI Member
Sinead O’Connor has issued an apology for saying she ‘doesn’t want to spend any more time with white people’ following her conversion to Islam last year.
Well if she really hates white people so much, she could back that statement up by killing herself. I think that would be an excellent way to show everybody she was serious!!!!!! Else she's just jumping on the let's hate white people bandwagon cause it's the new hip and cool way to be!!!!!

Top Bottom