Sinead O'Connor Converts to Islam- Changes her name...

Dublin Stan

PI Member
The thing about them if celebrities join them they almost never leave because they get all sorts of confessions out of them which they record.
Plus she fits in with RTE's mandate of showing Muslims and ISIS brides are cool. Look at how the buses and bus stops are festooned with Islamic invaders. How squandering money on those ads helps transport is anyone's guess

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Plus she fits in with RTE's mandate of showing Muslims and ISIS brides are cool. Look at how the buses and bus stops are festooned with Islamic invaders. How squandering money on those ads helps transport is anyone's guess
Oh I wasn't talking about Muslims there I was talking about Scientologists!

I am surprised that she has stuck it out as a Muslima this long. The Republic of Ireland is a magnet for some really nasty Muslim types. I want a ten year freeze on all immigration but even if things had not gotten way out of hand in this regard there are Muslim types here I would never have allowed in under any circumstances and I am far from being a "Counter Jihad" type. Maybe this has changed now because of one of their leading cleric's defense of FGM on RTE but to the "go to" Mosque here from the Ruling Elites was the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood in essence- those lads are huge trouble. This tells me that we don't have any civil servants who know anything about the Muslim world.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
She has amazing dark eyes (in the second photo).

She could have been a model when she was younger. Looked a bit like Lady Lavery or summat.
I remember her from my schooldays when she was at school near my school.
She was indeed viewed as being a fine bit of stuff back then but was also viewed as being a complete weirdo, of just generally being a bit unhinged.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
I remember her from my schooldays when she was at school near my school.
She was indeed viewed as being a fine bit of stuff back then but was also viewed as being a complete weirdo, of just generally being a bit unhinged.
Yeh, I think she suffers with bipolar disorder, had a rough childhood (who didn't?) etc., but if she had grew her hair long, washed herself and put on some warpaint, she'd be quite the oil painting.

Her eyes are incredibly beautiful.

Anglophile

PI Member
sinead o connor has no impact on what happens in Ireland.
the fact that the country is being flooded with 1000's of unskilled, uneducated migrants without any Irish persons say so, should be the main late late show story.
not even funny.

Shuhada Sadaqat to you, pal.:ROFLMAO:

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Suffers from attention seekingitis......
Yeh, good point.

Of course having a psychiatrist diagnose her with Bipolar or whatever else they're having diverts attention away from the true cause of her bizarre behaviour.

Bipolar appears to be quite common. Everyone seems to have Aspergers these days too. Not a day goes by when I hear someone comment on thir location on the Asperger/Autism spectrum. I guess it makes them feel special.

Top Bottom