Sinead O'Connor Converts to Islam- Changes her name...

Threads
I feel sorry for Sinead she's really digging a grave for herself with the latest statements.Hopefully she'll get some kind of balance back in her life.She really is a troubled person in need of help.

Fink

PI Member
Threads
Only one username here, bucko.

You're so limp wristed you ain't so much as throwin' sand in my eyes as just getting sand on my shoes. Up your game fella, I do give marks for trolls who put a bit of effort into their parlor act.
You have used the same tired language for years, ooh you're calling me a troll how original, what a convincing argument.

Threads
You have used the same tired language for years, ooh you're calling me a troll how original, what a convincing argument.
Well, you are a troll. That's not my fault. That's just me reporting on your behaviour. Everyone can see it.

All you do is pester people and set "gotcha" traps whilst beaching people in endless pages of negative minutiae.

You have no interest/awareness knowledge of/ability for honest interaction. Your entire account can be summed up in "ah, ha - you're a Nazi!!". It's your sole sugar rush. My, the weird stuff people get off on.

NotPC

PI Member
Threads

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
While she may have become radicalised, she has a much bigger problem in her mental health. She should commit herself or her family should do it for her.

The woman needs medical help!!!!
agreed: many people that become radicalized and are a danger to society need mental health help too.

Fink

PI Member
Threads
Well, you are a troll. That's not my fault. That's just me reporting on your behaviour. Everyone can see it.

All you do is pester people and set "gotcha" traps whilst beaching people in endless pages of negative minutiae.

You have no interest/awareness knowledge of/ability for honest interaction. Your entire account can be summed up in "ah, ha - you're a Nazi!!". It's your sole sugar rush. My, the weird stuff people get off on.
Wrong, I don't ever refer to other posters as Nazis, you are projecting your petteyness as with minutiae same thing, you just attack use tyred old insults and then pat yourself on the back, you are not mad only clowns use that word to describe themselves.

Stop projecting and trying to please the mob.

Top Bottom