Simon Harris..couldnt happen to a nicer guy

Nicenin

Donator
PI Member
A very woke companion of mine (who does not read the net) wondered to me last night if the titanic bill for this hospital is in fact a giant money laundering operation, with monies being spent on underhand activities and payouts being attributed to and formally sunk into the official bill for the hospital.

jpc

PI Member
How many children will now be disadvantaged when budgets are slashed to find the extra millions for the hospital?

My own area was told they'll be getting a new school, to replace the cold, damp, rodent infested prefabs. It's now looking like the children will be disadvantaged for another decade.
The consequences of incompetencies in government and the civil service.
And as you sadly point out.
It's not the incompetent that suffer the effects.

Reactions: Ted

Sitt Fein

Donator
PI Member
A very woke companion of mine (who does not read the net) wondered to me last night if the titanic bill for this hospital is in fact a giant money laundering operation, with monies being spent on underhand activities and payouts being attributed to and formally sunk into the official bill for the hospital.
I think that's the way the Republic of Liarland has been operating for a long time now. The medical profession are the biggest mafia on earth and Varadkar is one of them.

jpc

PI Member
Could you develope this a bit more?
It's a very intriguing notion.

D

Deleted member 863

Non Registered Member
It's very satisfying to finally see the boy-wonder Harris get a serious grilling.

Fine Gael party policy of late has gone vastly un-criticized, and while it's refreshing to see that this site doesn't feature so much of that old-school inter-party/cross-party, bi-focal, dual-mainstream-party political bickering as was evident on the majority of threads on pretty much every available Irish discussion board when life was simply Fianna Fail versus Fine Gael with an occasional dour and tasteless spice such as Labour or the Progressive Democrats thrown in to cook up a sizzler, then we can all see that the present sitting ducks have had an unbelievably easy ride.

Critically speaking.

Perhaps it's to do with this site focusing so much on international issues such as general and internal migration as well as The Migration Pact is in itself indicative of a newer and broader form of general political commentary.

I see this as a good thing, and the slimey Harris finally getting his even better.

Next up shall be The Minister For No Houses; 'It's Only Policy If We Keep Doing It So Badly'.

Harris is even getting roasted on the Sunday broadsheets.

Must be a slow newsweek.

Harris is 'out of his depth' - Fianna Fail target Health Minister's youth and inexperience - Independent.ie

jpc

PI Member
It's very satisfying to finally see the boy-wonder Harris get a serious grilling.

Fine Gael party policy of late has gone vastly un-criticized, and while it's refreshing to see that this site doesn't feature so much of that old-school inter-party/cross-party, bi-focal, dual-mainstream-party political bickering as was evident on the majority of threads on pretty much every available Irish discussion board when life was simply Fianna Fail versus Fine Gael with an occasional dour and tasteless spice such as Labour or the Progressive Democrats thrown in to cook up a sizzler, then we can all see that the present sitting ducks have had an unbelievably easy ride.

Critically speaking.

Perhaps it's to do with this site focusing so much on international issues such as general and internal migration as well as The Migration Pact is in itself indicative of a newer and broader form of general political commentary.

I see this as a good thing, and the slimey Harris finally getting his even better.

Next up shall be The Minister For No Houses; 'It's Only Policy If We Keep Doing It So Badly'.

Must be a slow newsweek.

Harris is 'out of his depth' - Fianna Fail target Health Minister's youth and inexperience - Independent.ie
FG have been running under the covers of EMF austerity measures since they got into government.
Labor went under the bus first and kept them going.
Now the brexit fiasco /disaster is providing a fig leaf for their total ineptitude.
The children's hospital is the sole property of FG and FG alone.
So when the criticism and blame game really kicks in, there's only one target FG and it's inept ministers.

Ted

PI Member

Critically speaking.

Must be a slow newsweek.

The real question is - why did Varadkar appoint a mouthy greenhorn, devoid of any relevant experience, to such a critical role?

Was it purely because he knew him to be an easily moulded vehicle for the legalisation of abortion?

DrPat2

PI Member
Would love to look into the accounts and see what emerges. Given the mind-boggingly large amounts involved, I think it is appropriate to demand complete transparency. Are any of our establishment parties demanding that the books are opened on what has and is going on?

johnhan279

PI Member
RTE is putting in the knife gently . calling him Icarus WTF.

Do they know anything about Icarus other than he flew too high LOL.

He is more of a Janus.

jpc

PI Member
Would love to look into the accounts and see what emerges. Given the mind-boggingly large amounts involved, I think it is appropriate to demand complete transparency. Are any of our establishment parties demanding that the books are opened on what has and is going on?
And no mealy mouthed shit about "business confidentially" which is the magic phrase to halt all investigation of any scandals that might be embarrassing for the people who caused the mess.

jpc

PI Member
RTE is putting in the knife gently . calling him Icarus WTF.

Do they know anything about Icarus other than he flew too high LOL.

He is more of a Janus.
Blowing smoke up his ass is the American phrase for describing this kind of damming praise.

Top Bottom