Sick filth on Swedish television [NSFL]

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
It ain't just Paki's. Its Muzzies of all description. You lot are a seedy filthy gang of miscreants.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
It ain't just Paki's. Its Muzzies of all description. You lot are a seedy filthy gang of miscreants.
Was just talking to one of elderly neighbours who lived in england years ago. He told me in some areas they had their own telephone system. He told me a copper pointed it out to him one night - showed him the wires and all. My neighbour 80 + now, so that was a while ago.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Irish men are wimps. You included.
Put me up against any of your paedos and I'd knock them right out. We could do a PI.com fundraiser for abused children. For every punch I land on one of your kiddy fiddlers you pack of savages have to donate 100 quid.

Lets do it right outside Clonskeagh mosque. We could set a ring up and get Gemma to livestream it.

What'd you say Yazzers? Reckon any of your goat herders would be man enough?

P

Pi poster

Non Registered Member
Put me up against any of your paedos and I'd knock them right out. We could do a PI.com fundraiser for abused children. For every punch I land on one of your kiddy fiddlers you pack of savages have to donate 100 quid.

Lets do it right outside Clonskeagh mosque. We could set a ring up and get Gemma to livestream it.

What'd you say Yazzers? Reckon any of your goat herders would be man enough?
You sound like a very tough man 😂.
Good idea to set up a fund for all the children and women that have been abused by your catholic cult though.

page61

PI Member
I didnt watch it all..

Its just about anal sex??? , whats the big deal , and its a tv programme which is exagerated obviously.."I was walking around and I farted and felt something warm ..
FFS People..have you never had a shag, be it anally or vaginally ..get over it..

P

Pi poster

Non Registered Member
I didnt watch it all..

Its just about anal sex??? , whats the big deal , and its a tv programme which is exagerated obviously.."I was walking around and I farted and felt something warm ..
FFS People..have you never had a shag, be it anally or vaginally ..get over it..
Are you a sodomite?

page61

PI Member
Are you a sodomite?
Bla bla bla.... What the f*** has my sex life got to do with you. If i enjoy anal sex with women it is my business and dont bother judging me.. try it and then get back to me or please shut up

Top Bottom