• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hot Shocking Vid from EU Parliament! "Irish Politicians secretly place European Banks on a Knife-edge"

dub4, i just watched the video at the beginning - im speechless. do u remember someone saying ireland is the wild west of financial world or something along those lines a while back. once again - im absolutely gobsmacked that i havent heard this guy b4 now. i will go through rest of comments later but can u tell me if anyone ran with the story in media, even mention it. cheers.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
dub4, i just watched the video at the beginning - im speechless. do u remember someone saying ireland is the wild west of financial world or something along those lines a while back. once again - im absolutely gobsmacked that i havent heard this guy b4 now. i will go through rest of comments later but can u tell me if anyone ran with the story in media, even mention it. cheers.

As far as I know, the media has done its best to try to pretend that Johnathan Sugarman doesn't exist. And now that we know that these journos owe millions to corrupt Irish banks, we can see why.