Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Shit Féin the Infanticide Party loses control of Derry and Strabane

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
and so relaxed are unionists about the Union that they feel comfortable enough to vote Alliance in large numbers.
The border question is going to be settled by referendum (or if you want the slim possibility of renewed armed struggle) so anyone voting in NI elections on border issues is a muppet.

The DUP are extremely lazy and totally corrupt, the penny is dropping with a lot of Prods that they are going to be a minority soon enough so that it is time to drop the bad boy trolling routines (I guess better late than never) and Alliance activists often work very hard on the ground. That is why Alliance did as well as they did.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Hopefully the results in the south will cause Spin Feign more than sleepless nights.:p
It must be some serious dose of Shinnerphobia that has you on here almost 24/7 scuttering on about the one party...
It's fairly obvious that your first thoughts when you wake every morning is the shinners under your bed.
Talk to someone about it because that cannot be good for your mental health....try Joe Duffy. :)

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
It must be some serious dose of Shinnerphobia that has you on here almost 24/7 scuttering on about the one party...
It's fairly obvious that your first thoughts when you wake every morning is the shinners under your bed.
Talk to someone about it because that cannot be good for your mental health....try Joe Duffy. :)
Posters comment about SF in a SF related thread, who'd have thunk it.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
He was a member of Sinn Fein when it was a very full on thing to be a member of. Criticism of the Shinners from people who are very Republican is very different from Sunday Indo/Joe Duffy stuff.

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
Posters comment about SF in a SF related thread, who'd have thunk it.
Well, that's the nature of the site.....but it's a totally different thing to be so completely obsessed that it takes over one's life...to go so far as to name one's account 'Sitt Fein' and to then feel compelled to post as many childlike variations on the shinner name as a childlike mind can come up with...
The 'Shit Fein' one must have taken ages to come up with....'Spin Fein' is another one:D
It reminds me of being in secondary school and thinking up names for the teachers we didn't like....most people grow up though.:cool:

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
It's my job on this site. That's why I'm Sitt Fein. Duh like. :p

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Well, that's the nature of the site.....but it's a totally different thing to be so completely obsessed that it takes over one's life...to go so far as to name one's account 'Sitt Fein' and to then feel compelled to post as many childlike variations on the shinner name as a childlike mind can come up with...
The 'Shit Fein' one must have taken ages to come up with....'Spin Fein' is another one:D
It reminds me of being in secondary school and thinking up names for the teachers we didn't like....most people grow up though.:cool:
My oh my, we seem to have a very peeved off Shinner here. Such thin skins ye have now! I've been around a long time Shinnerbot, in fact, I was around when Shinners were getting whacked every second week back in the 80's. Giving my support to them too. Were you even born then? And we weren't trannylord abortionist globalist fuckheads back then either. In fact we were pretty damn good, save for the compromised leadership.:p

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Yes the Shinners got a kick in the arse in Derry and I am sure deservedly so. But he is right their number of seats were retained, their small decline in percentage isn't going to give them sleepless nights.

Anyone who understands the concept of trend will have sleepless nights. The Nationalist vote is in decline, when the whole selling point of the GFA to Nationalists was that the Nationalist birth rate would soon ensure a United Ireland. The Nationalist birth rate is now in decline - a decline accelerated by Shit Féin's promotion of homosexual and abortionist lifestyles.

TommyTayto

PI Member
Anyone who understands the concept of trend will have sleepless nights. The Nationalist vote is in decline, when the whole selling point of the GFA to Nationalists was that the Nationalist birth rate would soon ensure a United Ireland. The Nationalist birth rate is now in decline - a decline accelerated by Shit Féin's promotion of homosexual and abortionist lifestyles.
'Yawn' 🙄

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member

Some people gave years of their lives to the Republican Movement - only to be betrayed by weak minded dipshits like Adams and McGuinness. The GFA has been a disaster for Irish Republicanism - and a total victory for Unionism.

Top Bottom