Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Shit Féin the Infanticide Party loses control of Derry and Strabane

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

Well, it seems that Mary Lucifer and her band of Abortionist goons have learned the hard way that foul deeds with rise though all the world overwhelm them. This anti-Irish gang have lost five seats on Derry and Strabane Council, and thus their control of the council.

Republican Gary Donnelly topped the poll and was elected on the first count. Aontú took a seat from Shit Féin, as Dr. Anne McCloskey took the party's first and only seat in the occupied six counties.

“This was a foundational election,” said Aontú leader Peadar Tóibín. “We didn’t exist four months ago, but what we sought to do was to select candidates to build an organisation around and we have done that.”

Six sitting Sinn Féin councillors failed to win re-election, including former mayors Kevin Campbell and Maolíosa McHugh.

Sinn Féin MLA Raymond McCartney acknowledged that the count had been challenging for the party and he was in no doubt there were “lessons for us to learn”.

As pointed out in the Pink Clink thread, Shit Féin is drifting further and further away from their supposed goal of gaining a United Ireland through the ballot box. In the late 1990s, Shit Féin and the SDLP were polling 44% between them. Now that's down to about 36%. 20 years of the so called GFA has achieved precisely nothing. 50% of voters decided not to vote at all - clearly a majority of them Nationalists. The DUP charges on ahead - up 2% in this election. Shit Féin has also been found to be on the wrong side of Brexit, as Brexiteer Parties are now in firm control of the six counties - the UUP having now opted to support Brexit along with the DUP.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
an interesting article from the English website Spiked in the aftermath of the death of Lyra McKee, on how Derry being the originator of the previous "Troubles" and how it should have been the target of efforts of the Peace Process to solve the problems, but how Belfast was given attention and Derry ignored. So the conditions were never alleviated and how thing are beginning to awaken again.

A peace process with no peace

the paradox is finally dawning on the Nationalist public. An irish 'patriotic' party that are also 'open border multiculturalist loons' does not sit well.

if i was a catholic in derry i would find the DUP more likeable vis-a-vis Third-World immigration. Tens of thousands of men arriving from God know's where. The Ghetto riot debacle in places like Portadownnesburg has created a stink. Walk through a shopping centre in Derry and see all the couples walking past. Legions of invader blokes taking Irish women away from their nation - everybody living well on the dole. And marvel about the history of the Troubles.....what on earth were we fighting for ?

Last edited:

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
an interesting article from the English website Spiked in the aftermath of the death of Lyra McKee, on how Derry being the originator of the previous "Troubles" and how it should have been the target of efforts of the Peace Process to solve the problems, but how Belfast was given attention and Derry ignored. So the conditions were never alleviated and how thing are beginning to awaken again.

A peace process with no peace
Is it real, though? I don’t know the area but maybe some one here does and could fill us in.

I’m very dubious of all this reawakening of troubles lately, it all feels very Brexit motivated propaganda, but I’m sceptical of everything so it could be just me.

Wolf

PI Member
the paradox is finally dawning on the Nationalist public. An irish 'patriotic' party that are also 'open border multiculturalist loons' does not sit well.
Must explain why SF returned the same number of councillors while the DUP scum lost theirs...

FightingForTheBull

PI Member

if i was a catholic in derry i would find the DUP more likeable vis-a-vis Third-World immigration. Tens of thousands of men arriving from God know's where. The Ghetto riot debacle in places like Portadownnesburg has created a stink. Walk through a shopping centre in Derry and see all the couples walking past. Legions of invader blokes taking Irish women away from their nation - everybody living well on the dole. And marvel about the history of the Troubles.....what on earth were we fighting for ?
The National Party were in Derry a few weeks ago so at least they're building a presence.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Is it real, though? I don’t know the area but maybe some one here does and could fill us in.

I’m very dubious of all this reawakening of troubles lately, it all feels very Brexit motivated propaganda, but I’m sceptical of everything so it could be just me.
Well it was funny as fuck seeing all the bourgeois homos marching about Derry telling all the cameras "Republican dissidents don't speak for Derry, not in our name" then a week later a Republican dissident tops the polling.

Top Bottom