Shame Féin Cumainn revolt against London Lou's Anti-Choice Dictatorship

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

London Lou McBabyphobe poses for a mug shot

Twenty-four Sinn Féin cumainn have called for a vote of conscience on the forthcoming legislation on abortion.

The party will gather for its ard fheis in Belfast this weekend and party leader Mary Lou McDonald will seek to amend party policy on the issue of abortion.

Ms McDonald is urging delegates to alter its position to coincide with the Government’s legislative proposals in this area.

However, the party’s ard fheis will also hear demands to allow members “articulate and vote on the issue of abortion according to their conscience”.

The motion, which has the support of the South Derry branch and three cumainn from Meath West TD Peadar Tóibín’s constituency, says the issue is a “deeply divisive” one within the party and wider society.

Sinn Féin branches seek ‘vote of conscience’ on abortion law

Threads
It's a lost cause for pro-life Shinners. They'd better get out while they can. The fact any of them have even held on this long is bizarre, given this sort of thing is nothing new. I suppose there's a perception amongst some of the pro-life rank and file that the party has somehow been "co-opted" by Mary Lou and her Dublin supporters, when in reality McGuinness and Adams were at the same level as any of them when it comes to traitorous anti-nationalist scum.

Threads
It's a lost cause for pro-life Shinners. They'd better get out while they can. The fact any of them have even held on this long is bizarre, given this sort of thing is nothing new. I suppose there's a perception amongst some of the pro-life rank and file that the party has somehow been "co-opted" by Mary Lou and her Dublin supporters, when in reality McGuinness and Adams were at the same level as any of them when it comes to traitorous anti-nationalist scum.
I know my own Granny was shocked and disgusted to only find out recently that they were an abortion party. This will be one of the National Party's biggest problems. Even now, a huge % will still blindly vote for the Soros boys under the impression that they're voting for the important National issues.

Threads
I know my own Granny was shocked and disgusted to only find out recently that they were an abortion party. This will be one of the National Party's biggest problems. Even now, a huge % will still blindly vote for the Soros boys under the impression that they're voting for the important National issues.
With SF in particular I think the trouble is that so many of the older voters were with them through thick and thin, now they see the size of SF and are willing to ignore the flaws (like disagreements on abortion, mass-migration, etc.). Sinn Féin leadership have developed a carrot and stick strategy regarding their traditional nationalist-republican base, that a large enough amount of them will keep voting SF because they're having a United Ireland dangled in front of them. Then the youth are brainwashed from being decent young Irish patriots into drug-addled Marxist degenerates who worship Huey Newton and Nelson Mandela, and Irish history is just briefly glossed over as part of a "global anti-colonial struggle" to them. So the old nationalists will die off and probably keep voting SF as there's no alternative and they've entered into a gamblers' fallacy (United Ireland) through their involvement with SF. Then the younger generation will rise through the ranks and make up the bulk of the voters, them and immigrants. The hope is that this constituency will in the future be large enough to propel SF into power.

I'd rather if we had a situation like they have in Germany whereby Nationalism is seen as being discredited and a step away from genocide. At least then our Irish nationalists could pick the term up from the gutter and breath new life into it. Instead we've had a pernicious redwashing of Irish history and a corruption of Irish nationalism.

Threads
With SF in particular I think the trouble is that so many of the older voters were with them through thick and thin, now they see the size of SF and are willing to ignore the flaws (like disagreements on abortion, mass-migration, etc.). Sinn Féin leadership have developed a carrot and stick strategy regarding their traditional nationalist-republican base, that a large enough amount of them will keep voting SF because they're having a United Ireland dangled in front of them. Then the youth are brainwashed from being decent young Irish patriots into drug-addled Marxist degenerates who worship Huey Newton and Nelson Mandela, and Irish history is just briefly glossed over as part of a "global anti-colonial struggle".

I'd rather if we had a situation like they have in Germany whereby Nationalism is seen as being discredited and a step away from genocide. At least then our Irish nationalists could pick the term up from the gutter and breath new life into it. Instead we've had a pernicious redwashing of Irish history and a corruption of Irish nationalism.
To most of these clowns it's like following a football team. You stick with them for life no matter how much they shit on you. It's embarrassing. I mean what even is there now if you're an ordinary working class lad looking to raise a young family? Fuck all really unless you're a Guardian reading degenerate on a gap year. I mean that's all who they pander to now. Well, that and dressing up in costumes at graveyards.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
With SF in particular I think the trouble is that so many of the older voters were with them through thick and thin, now they see the size of SF and are willing to ignore the flaws (like disagreements on abortion, mass-migration, etc.). Sinn Féin leadership have developed a carrot and stick strategy regarding their traditional nationalist-republican base, that a large enough amount of them will keep voting SF because they're having a United Ireland dangled in front of them. Then the youth are brainwashed from being decent young Irish patriots into drug-addled Marxist degenerates who worship Huey Newton and Nelson Mandela, and Irish history is just briefly glossed over as part of a "global anti-colonial struggle" to them. So the old nationalists will die off and probably keep voting SF as there's no alternative and they've entered into a gamblers' fallacy (United Ireland) through their involvement with SF. Then the younger generation will rise through the ranks and make up the bulk of the voters, them and immigrants. The hope is that this constituency will in the future be large enough to propel SF into power.

There is no doubt that the establishment has now fully embraced Shame Féin as their best defense against Irish Nationalism.

Top Bottom