SF TD Dessie "Goldfinger" Ellis' full €93,598 Salary + SF Cllr Tweets Pic of Bruised Legs & resigns

Dublin 4

Premium Account
SF TD who took full salary got €35,800 'golden handshake' from city council

Mr Ellis did not respond to questions on the gratuity payment last night.

He also did not respond when asked about a bizarre 2012 social media post he sent to former Ireland footballer Paul McGrath.

In the tweet, Mr Ellis indicated he was indeed taking the average industrial wage.

Mr Ellis directed a Twitter message to Mr McGrath's account saying: "I take home about the same as on average industrial wage as SF TD.

Friends and family struggling w/ unemployment."

Earlier this week, Mr Ellis confirmed he has drawn down the entire Dáil salary since his election in 2011.

SF TD who took full salary got €35,800 'golden handshake' from city council - Independent.ie

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
i hope the lot of them are on the average weekly dole after the next election. i knew all this wud backfire when they came out with this crap initially as it was so obvious it was typical spin feign shit talk and none of the bigwigs wud actually go along with it. they are such a shower of fucking twats - how can decent people who were around in 80s still not see the big picture and still suck up the duck tweeters duck turd. im going on a bit - sorry, but when i was young good shinners were getting whacked regular. also, sad to say, its my opinion irish people in general just arnt honest about money and cant be straight when talking about it.

Dublin 4

Premium Account

Dessie Ellis (Dublin North West, Sinn Fein)

Mr. Paul Donnelly pledged to only take the average industrial wage from the disgracefully huge salary awarded by previous administrations to themselves, including Fianna Fáil, Fine Gael, Labour and the Green Party.

The surplus will be shared out between local community groups in Dublin West and will also be used to build Sinn Féin across the constituency.

Issue of Writ: Dublin West By-election: 4 Oct 2011: Dáil debates (KildareStreet.com)

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Sinn Féin TD had 'secret' deal with party to draw down full €93,598 salary

Sinn Féin TD had 'secret' deal with party to draw down full €93,598 salary - Independent.ie

Average Industrial Wage of €93,598???

Who else is on that for an Average - except SF's new Besties 4ever Goldman Sachs... :yikes:

Maybe the Mods can open up a Looney Tunes Forum for SF... :rolleyes:

How many of the 4 in that photo have held a gun to some poor bastards head??A years supply of Kingsmill bread for the winner,a late night drive to a shallow grave for the loser!!

Top Bottom