SF leader Michelle O'Neill Easter Statement - Brexit puts Irish Unity back on the agenda

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
And only a few months before Brexit SF told the Greeks to "reject the right wing elite in Brussels" (their words)

SF think they're playing a clever game here - the SNP are the same. They think that by opposing Brexit they can show up the fault lines in the so called "United Kingdom" and move a little further towards their own agenda. The only trouble with that is when you constantly lie to people and deceive them, eventually they just regard you as a filthy liar and whore - not someone they could put their trust in.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
The Communist Party of Britain Marxist Leninist also supported Brexit.
Together with Labour Leave, all those Millions of Northern English & Cockney working Classes who Voted for Brexit.

That Traitor Wing in control of SF are the lowest of the low...

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Mary Lou, the head shill... She has no shame- how the fuck does she not hang her head in shame every day of her god forsaken life?

ML is not the worst- she's just singing the Song to stay in the Game, probably privately thinks SF & the EU are a disaster but feels it's either too late or too soon to change Track...

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
ML is not the worst- she's just singing the Song to stay in the Game, probably privately thinks SF & the EU are a disaster but feels it's either too late or too soon to change Track...
That would make her even worse again, I reckon.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Redeemable & useful.

Doesn't celebrate Irish Soft Genocide with the Evil Hearted, Bloodthirsty Glee of O'Brion & Co.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
She'd have been useful had she stuck to her guns and fought the invasion- the damage done since she flipped is irreparable, and under the banner of a Nationalist party too.

What use could she be now?

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
You're inexperienced - go back & read through our last 4 Posts.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
France's future in the EU is far from certain and if France leaves than Italy will be close behind. I believe that the EU will have essentially dissolved in ten years time when a border poll will take place. I do think though that Brexit has made the totally crazed pro-Brussels faction in the ROI's Ruling Elite look upon the idea of a united Ireland again though; but are those the type of people you really want to be aligning yourselves with? Sometimes I think the Shinners would be happy if the whole of the Island became a State in the USA because it would mean the border going and NI leaving the UK.

Top Bottom