Serious voting Fraud for Referendum

Thats Racist

PI Member
There is some serious voting Fraud going on in Galway.

I know several people who are not Irish whom have received voting voting cards. 3 Brazilians and 2 Latvian girls, all who work at the same place as me.

This comes on the back of Voting Fraud discovered by Declan Ganley who discovered a French Citizen living in Galway received a voting Card.

Olli Rehn

DEPORTED
Censored zone of Political Irish. Soon deported.
There is some serious voting Fraud going on in Galway.

I know several people who are not Irish whom have received voting voting cards. 3 Brazilians and 2 Latvian girls, all who work at the same place as me.

This comes on the back of Voting Fraud discovered by Declan Ganley who discovered a French Citizen living in Galway received a voting Card.

If that is the case it is your duty to report the fraud to the guards. Otherwise you would take part in it. But I suspect you only make this up to discredit the validity of the poll.

D

Deleted member 917

Non Registered Member
If that is the case it is your duty to report the fraud to the guards. Otherwise you would take part in it. But I suspect you only make this up to discredit the validity of the poll.
Ganley said he reported the Fraud but nobody seemed to care.

Whatever your views on this referendum it's clear the way in how we register people is severely flawed. I even believe the Ganley is a No supporter.

D

Deleted member 392

Non Registered Member
pro choice filth did this targeting foreigners who they think would vote repeal gutter stuff

Olli Rehn

DEPORTED
Censored zone of Political Irish. Soon deported.
Ganley said he reported the Fraud but nobody seemed to care.

Whatever your views on this referendum it's clear the way in how we register people is severely flawed. I even believe the Ganley is a No supporter.
I do not belive for one second that the guards would not deal with such a problem. You have yes and no voters among them, so it would not make much sense to say they are not looking into this.
I think it is an attempt by the no side to discredit the poll....they see they are loosing....

Heraclitus

PI Member
FFS, this means one thing. We are going to need one hell of a turn out for the No side because everything is stacked against us.

They cant beat us fairly they have to resort to cheating.
The following isn't fraud but it isn't exactly good news for the NO side.

Extra 125,000 people register to vote ahead of Irish abortion referendum

"The National Youth Council of Ireland (NYCI), which represents organisations working with over 380,000 young people said there had been “unprecedented surge of voter registration”.

It estimated a 90 per cent increase in the numbers compared to the marriage equality referendum in 2015."

Belgrade

Donator
PI Member
I do not belive for one second that the guards would not deal with such a problem. You have yes and no voters among them, so it would not make much sense to say they are not looking into this.
I think it is an attempt by the no side to discredit the poll....they see they are loosing....
I once reported a crime to the Gardai, Internal theft at work.

Two years later they followed up my original complaint and statement, I kid you not.

Una

Donator
PI Member
Incidentally, I was discussing this today at work, most of my work colleagues had no idea it was only Irish citizens who could vote in referendums! :rolleyes:
Do they think they could go to France, Germany or the USA & vote in Their Referendums or Elections ???

Top Bottom