Self-Exterminating White Dodos Criticize Heroic White Woman for having Six White Children

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
my friend slept in one bedroom with his 7 brothers. I used to visit and was always amazed by the four sets of bunkbeds and the maybe half-metre walkway in-between It was more like a cell in some Latin American prison.
Great craic though and they all turned out solid individuals.
That is the most that any parent can ask. It is the most important thing. If don't have that you have nothing.

Threads
A lot of them will spend a fortune on IVF treatments to get them pregnant in middle age - but even if they do get pregnant all they'll produce will be sickly milksops. Of course that will suit them well - as all they really want are pets.
You're about 20 years out of date.

When you add screening into the mix, an IVF birth is likely to be far, far healthier than a naturally conceived child.

Threads
My mother had 7 before she was 27.
Some of my neighbours had 10, 12, even 14 kids.
All in 3 bed houses with a single income, and a stay-at-home Mother.
That was all very well 50+ years ago when it wasn't unusual for an entire family to be wiped out by TB.
Nowadays, we need quality not quantity.

In fact, if it wasn't for the high non native birthrate, a declining indigenous population wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

Threads

This is from Australia, but it's happening in Ireland too. That Irish family who Myles brought to our attention with nine children who have to live in a tent because all of our housing stock has been given to migrants is subjected to the same abuse from Irish scumbags who would rather see the Irish nation die. But I doubt if these white Libtards would say a word to a woman in a Burka with 12 children.

As a young mother with six children under the age of seven, Krechelle Carter knows all too well how tough raising a family can be.

And to make things worse, the 28-year-old revealed she would get bombarded with nasty comments from nosy strangers on the streets.

She said the inappropriate remarks range from the 'overpopulation' comments to being accused of having kids purely to receive government funding.

Krechelle Carter, 28, with six children under the age of seven reveals the nasty comments | Daily Mail Online
Antipodean Jeremy Kyle stock with a clown car vagina is some sort of savior of Australian whites?

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Top Bottom