Self-Exterminating White Dodos Criticize Heroic White Woman for having Six White Children

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

This is from Australia, but it's happening in Ireland too. That Irish family who Myles brought to our attention with nine children who have to live in a tent because all of our housing stock has been given to migrants is subjected to the same abuse from Irish scumbags who would rather see the Irish nation die. But I doubt if these white Libtards would say a word to a woman in a Burka with 12 children.

As a young mother with six children under the age of seven, Krechelle Carter knows all too well how tough raising a family can be.

And to make things worse, the 28-year-old revealed she would get bombarded with nasty comments from nosy strangers on the streets.

She said the inappropriate remarks range from the 'overpopulation' comments to being accused of having kids purely to receive government funding.

Krechelle Carter, 28, with six children under the age of seven reveals the nasty comments | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
I know a young mum in Ireland who because even though she is pretty young looks slightly younger who gets creepy women becoming up to her and asking her "is that your child?" which if she answers "yes" than proceed to give her a lecture about "Why did your throw your life away?". I comforted her about this until I came up with a reply which was "why did you abort your baby?" I have heard back that every time she has used this the bitches have blushed and gone away with their tails between their legs. Why do Libtards have to be such curtain twitchers?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
My mother had 7 before she was 27.
Some of my neighbours had 10, 12, even 14 kids.
All in 3 bed houses with a single income, and a stay-at-home Mother.
In bigger families older kids learn to look after the younger ones and pick from that the joy that actually comes from serving others. People from bigger families tend to be more psychologically and emotionally healthy. St Padre Pio who came from a massive family talked about this.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I know a young mum in Ireland who because even though she is pretty young looks slightly younger who gets creepy women becoming up to her and asking her "is that your child?" which if she answers "yes" than proceed to give her a lecture about "Why did your throw your life away?". I comforted her about this until I came up with a reply which was "why did you abort your baby?" I have heard back that every time she has used this the bitches have blushed and gone away with their tails between their legs. Why do Libtards have to be such curtain twitchers?

Great response. When these middle class bitches have abortions for their "careers" they go on a sort of mental Jihad against all motherhood.

Threads
In bigger families older kids learn to look after the younger ones and pick from that the joy that actually comes from serving others. People from bigger families tend to be more psychologically and emotionally healthy. St Padre Pio who came from a massive family talked about this.
my friend slept in one bedroom with his 7 brothers. I used to visit and was always amazed by the four sets of bunkbeds and the maybe half-metre walkway in-between It was more like a cell in some Latin American prison.
Great craic though and they all turned out solid individuals.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
They will all repent it in later life.
A lot them were later in life as in their 30s or 40s. It was a bit a savage suggestion on my part and obviously one that cut to their bones- but honestly the type of person who would go up to a stranger and self-righteously lecture is leaving themselves open.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
When the penny drops, as they become old, barren and lonely, that family love and company trumps, career, hedonism and shallowness.

A lot of them will spend a fortune on IVF treatments to get them pregnant in middle age - but even if they do get pregnant all they'll produce will be sickly milksops. Of course that will suit them well - as all they really want are pets.

Top Bottom