• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID 19 - Alt Views Self Declaration Mask Exemption Letter

Irelandfortheirish

PI Member
Just a follow up I went into Centra today to see what happened I had video recording ready to go at one touch.
Browsed a bit picked up a few items went to the check out and paid nobody said anything about masks to me.

OP
I

IrishJohn

PI Member
Just a follow up I went into Centra today to see what happened I had video recording ready to go at one touch.
Browsed a bit picked up a few items went to the check out and paid nobody said anything about masks to me.
If we don't take a stand against this bullshit now wearing masks in shops will become a permanent requirement.

NiceNin

PI Member
If we don't take a stand against this bullshit now wearing masks in shops will become a permanent requirement.
This UK website sells customised fake doctors letters, for entertainment purposes only. As the face mask legislation does not require you to produce evidence of an "exemption" and indeed a shop has no entitlement to see your medical records under GDPR in any event, one of these babies in your back pocket is an excellent way to stick it to the cvnts.

Last edited:
OP
I

IrishJohn

PI Member
This UK website sells customised fake doctors letters, for entertainment purposes only. As the face mask legislation does not require you to produce evidence of an "exemption" and indeed a shop has no entitlement to see your medical records under GDPR in any event, one of these babies in your back pocket is an excellent way to stick it to the cvnts.

I have a legit exemption letter from my Doctor but they will probably start clamping down even on legit exemptions.

That's why I will never wear a mask now under any circumstances because it normalises mask wearing in public.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
I've never worn a mask into shopping malls, supermarkets, petrol stations etc. etc. I was challenged by a bird in the local offy. I said "I can't wear one". She said "That's fine".

I've been challenged by John Q Public - three times so far. In each case I asked them if they would like to take it up with a manager. In each case these busy bodies got very defensive, particularly after I asked them if they read and understood SI 296.

The whole thing is symptomatic of a government that are completely and utterly at the mercy of a few medical bureaucrats. Masks are not going to stop a virus.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member

I think you're better off taking a conciliatory approach with supermarket managers. That's my attitude. If I'm ever challenged by a manager, I'll offer to get a medical cert explaining why I can't wear a mask. I can't see my Doctor refusing to do one. I have perfectly valid reasons for not wearing a mask. If I get sick, have a cough, yeh sure I'll wear a mask, but until that occurs I will not be wearing one.

Know and understand the law and always remain calm, polite and rational. No point in fighting or being aggressive. Even a wagging finger can induce apoplexy in some people. Lots of thin skinners out there.

NiceNin

PI Member
I think you're better off taking a conciliatory approach with supermarket managers. That's my attitude. If I'm ever challenged by a manager, I'll offer to get a medical cert explaining why I can't wear a mask. I can't see my Doctor refusing to do one. I have perfectly valid reasons for not wearing a mask. If I get sick, have a cough, yeh sure I'll wear a mask, but until that occurs I will not be wearing one.

Know and understand the law and always remain calm, polite and rational. No point in fighting or being aggressive. Even a wagging finger can induce apoplexy in some people. Lots of thin skinners out there.
Try a "conciliatory approach" in Nolans Supermarket Clontarf and before you know it you'll be interred on Spike Island.

Top Bottom