• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID 19 - Alt Views Self Declaration Mask Exemption Letter

Polyco

PI Member
It is clear that the mask legislation is makey uppey tosh thrown together in a rush and relies on people conforming to an accompanying programme of fear mongering rather than any hope of enforcing it. It is bad law, pure and simple, and an anathema to any country with ideas of being a liberal democracy.

Polyco

PI Member
The lady in the videos is right, every objective of the original legislation has been met, so why are further restrictions being imposed and why are there no plans to rescind it?

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Anyone who hasn't got a mask exemption from their Doctor should print out this letter.

No need for a letter. Its not worth the paper its written on. If challenged on why you dont have a mask on, you simply state to the garda, that you have a physical/mental illness that prevents you wearing the mask. Or that to put on a mask will cause you severe distress or that you are not wearing a mask to avoid harm/injury or the risk of same.

Then you just have to convince the gatdai that what you are saying is true.

Wolf

PI Member
Anyone who hasn't got a mask exemption from their Doctor should print out this letter.

Meh, just don't wear a face nappy.
If a shop asks you to leave, ask to see the manager and tell him/her you will not be doing business with them again.
Shop online, from abroad, hit them where it hurts.(y)

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Meh, just don't wear a face nappy.
If a shop asks you to leave, ask to see the manager and tell him/her you will not be doing business with them again.
Shop online, from abroad, hit them where it hurts.(y)
If they are asking you to leave, they clearly do not care about your custom anyway.

Given that the anti-maskers are very much in the minority, i dont think it will affect their bottom line too much.

OP
I

IrishJohn

PI Member
I was in Dublin city centre yesterday and noticed that mask wearing was down to about 80% in shops compared to over 95% on Monday.

I think people are getting the message that you don't have to wear one.

Top Bottom