• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Scumbags BLM

The Proud Boys, whom Trump denounced, kicked Antifa arse the other day.
They always do, and with ease. There was a video a year or two ago of about 10 Antifa and 3 Proud Boys. When the scuffle began, the Proud Boys never even left 1st gear, they had the Antifa weaklings begging for mercy in seconds.

These people are weak cowards they only attack in gangs or with sneaky bitch punch from behind these people have no father's and we're raised by woman. if you throw a hat into antifa or blm crowd it's going to land on a paedos head, and who is there man none other than Joe (I'll sniff your daughter) biden Gogo jojoe

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Don't be getting drunk on these Proudboy thugs, they're a bunch of Zio-addled Misfits.

There might be the odd half decent Gobshite misled into them but that's about it.

PapaQuebec

PI Member
The liberals' own army of thugs.

There has been an epidemic of black/halfcast males launching unprovoked attacks against older white people minding their own business, now they can do it openly in the name of a cause. The Dems/liberals seem to be developing their own paramilitary force. It's almost like the North under the control of loyalists, i use that comparison because the US authorities give tacit approval to it as the UK authorities did to loyalism.

Now the new Biden admin will be full of vicious ethnic types. Why any white US person who is also a gentile would vote for Biden i know not.
A friends 82 year-old father was threatened with a knife by a teenaged black lad in West Dublin a couple of weeks ago - only hearing about it this evening - will post full details when I have them, though from what I know at the moment the Gardai didn't even make a housecall.

PapaQuebec

PI Member
A friends 82 year-old father was threatened with a knife by a teenaged black lad in West Dublin a couple of weeks ago - only hearing about it this evening - will post full details when I have them, though from what I know at the moment the Gardai didn't even make a housecall.
OK, I now have a reasonably clear picture of what happened:

My friends parents (82 and 79 with mild dementia) were about to take their early evening constitutional around the block just as they'd done for several years.

There was a group of seven or eight "New Irish" lads sitting on the next-door neighbours garden wall. As the Aulfella went to adjust his wife's facemask one of the hoodrats made a comment about dogs wearing muzzles, not masks, and then asked would she also be on a lead.

D's father apparently took a couple of steps toward the group and said something like: "If I were a few years younger..."

The biggest and mouthiest of the gang stood up and pulled up his "puffer" jacket to reveal a wicked-looking carving or bread-knife shoved down his trousers.

Perhaps the use of the word "threatened" in my previous post was a bit over-the-top - but the implication was clear - "I'm a tough guy, I've got a big knife"

Gardai were called, but because they didn't know the guy's name and address, there was absolutely NO follow up

Eriugena

PI Member

My friends parents (82 and 79 with mild dementia) were about to take their early evening constitutional around the block just as they'd done for several years.

There was a group of seven or eight "New Irish" lads sitting on the next-door neighbours garden wall. As the Aulfella went to adjust his wife's facemask one of the hoodrats made a comment about dogs wearing muzzles, not masks, and then asked would she also be on a lead.

D's father apparently took a couple of steps toward the group and said something like: "If I were a few years younger..."

The biggest and mouthiest of the gang stood up and pulled up his "puffer" jacket to reveal a wicked-looking carving or bread-knife shoved down his trousers.

Perhaps the use of the word "threatened" in my previous post was a bit over-the-top - but the implication was clear - "I'm a tough guy, I've got a big knife"

Gardai were called, but because they didn't know the guy's name and address, there was absolutely NO follow up
I believe there is a motorcycle club that gives out free lessons in etiquette and civic virtue. I saw a story a year or more back that they had to visit Tyrrelstown which was suffering a serious deficit in good manners.

Wolf

PI Member

Trump must win, if Biden takes the presidency American is finished.
Biden and the rest of the 'democratic party' will ditch the BLM scum like the scum they are if they secure the office of president.
Biden is owned by Wall Street and the Chinese.

Catalpa

PI Member

Was that in Blanch?

Top Bottom