• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

UK General Election 2019 Scum protest Democracy on UK Streets - Live

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
I really wish these people would fuck off. There isn't anybody in any significant number in parliament who can try to throw the result of this ballot. I don't want the tories any more than they do, but that is the way a democratic vote works.

Bad losing simpletons.

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
Excellent. Everything that leads toward the break up of the so called "UK" is to be applauded.
As an English republican, I wouldn't be crying in my beer over that, quite the opposite.

Unfortunately, I think it is unlikely imminently. 27 million people voted for unionist parties. Even if Jimmy Kranky is given a second referendum and she wins, can you imagine the wrangling and rancour that will follow, given the effort to throw the EU referendum. The same people, plus more, won't stop moaning and contesting the result. The well oiled machine will be wheeled out again.

Now that Johnson has a sizeable majority, he may well take the DUP from under the bus which he threw.

In reality, with a conservative majority in parliament, the risk to the union breaking up is negligible.
However, leaving the EU is one step to an English republic. Bit by bit, it will happen in time, not all in chronologically close together events.

Anglophile

PI Member
Labour's momentum activists trying to get to Jacob Rees-Mogg's house.

His wife and children would be there.

This is totally unacceptable.....

Anglophile

PI Member

The very face of Labour/Leftist/Corbynista 'tolerance'.....

Top Bottom