Schmutz Und Schund: The Plan For Catholic Ireland with Dr E Michael Jones.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Sorry but regards the op video just finished, a lot of this stuff of late seems to revolve around referencing bogey men, it seems a lot of these types vox day, owen benjamin and that those that shall not be named shit is a lot of distraction and that does little to benefit overall.

Im having a horrible gate keeper feeling here, that naturally evolves out of where we are today, not saying those people do not have valid things to say, but id prefer if they focus on lobbying, getting politicians to see the light, doing something useful that can make a meaningful change within the context of today, otherwise i would like to hear a counter plan as what i heard there is not going to do jack regards a plan for catholic ireland, let alone selling that to the current populous.
I wouldn't put Owen Benjamin in same league as EMJ. I actually find Owen really annoying now and its all me me me with him. EMJ has been doing his thing for years and seems a pretty courageous and upright guy.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
i would like to understand what kind of destruction you are referring to. hence i am asking questions. but apparently no one here is used to just answering a question without hurling insults. but maybe thats just a cultural difference between civilized mainland europe and badass ireland.

"We are talking about the destruction of Ireland as a distinct and cultured nation with a strong and world renowned character.
We are talking about the deliberate targeting of Ireland for racial dilution under the Kalergi initiative. "

lol, i am cracking up. ireland is neither distinct, cultured and deifnitely does not have a world renowned character. who told you that? certainly not someone outside of ireland. no one cares about ireland because all thats relevant to the world about ireland are these things:

- leprechauns
- st patrick
- the boondock saints

irish peoples reputation is that of being drunk brawlers. irish story telling, irish beer - sorry to tell you, but only irish people think tat stuff is great. besides, people in this country dont even want to speak gealic AND as far as i know ireland has been pretty active destroying itself for the past 100 or so years. ..."racial

you should go visit another country maybe. ask them what ireland is known for. "racial dilutuion"? half the people in this country look inbred, man. have you ever noticed that there are a lot of irish people with ears standing off and really REALLY high foreheads. thats because your gene pool is too small. dilution would be in your interest ;)
I had to google the boondock saints. And only a Paddy could come out with a post like that after starting the post complaining about 'hurling insults'.:p

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Sorry but regards the op video just finished, a lot of this stuff of late seems to revolve around referencing bogey men, it seems a lot of these types vox day, owen benjamin and that those that shall not be named shit is a lot of distraction and that does little to benefit overall.

Im having a horrible gate keeper feeling here, that naturally evolves out of where we are today, not saying those people do not have valid things to say, but id prefer if they focus on lobbying, getting politicians to see the light, doing something useful that can make a meaningful change within the context of today, otherwise i would like to hear a counter plan as what i heard there is not going to do jack regards a plan for catholic ireland, let alone selling that to the current populous.
Catholicism is not a political program as such though you would not know that talking to some Ultramontane types. If people want to rebuild historic Gaelic Christendom the best thing I think to do is start a prayer and study group (I think they are best if they are gender exclusive). Of course that is not going to bring about fast and dramatic solutions but it wasn't destroyed in a day and it will not be rebuilt in a day.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
I wouldn't put Owen Benjamin in same league as EMJ. I actually find Owen really annoying now and its all me me me with him. EMJ has been doing his thing for years and seems a pretty courageous and upright guy.
I've come across Owen Benjamin only recently and he seems like a phoney to me. Also, WIki has deleted EMJ's profile due to him being recently associated with Benjamin. I wonder how long before Youtube start disappearing EMJ too? Absolute scum in control of so much info access these days.

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've come across Owen Benjamin only recently and he seems like a phoney to me. Also, WIki has deleted EMJ's profile due to him being recently associated with Benjamin. I wonder how long before Youtube start disappearing EMJ too? Absolute scum in control of so much info access these days.
EMJ was pleased by this as his wiki was all SJw nonsense anyway.

Im only referencing what grand torino was referencing in the video and he referenced roosch as well, and ive listened to EMJ for a while, but again im seeing a convergence on certain topics again and that benjamin lad looks to be leading the way on it.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Im only referencing what grand torino was referencing in the video and he referenced roosch as well, and ive listened to EMJ for a while, but again im seeing a convergence on certain topics again and that benjamin lad looks to be leading the way on it.
OB is the new kid on the block who thinks he's the dog's bollox. I avoid him now tbh. EMJ is oldschool and doing what he has always done. I like him. I will check out this roosch guy but I don't like the sound of him. I listen to Brendon O Connell. Check him out. He's only back up on youtube with a handful of his old docs, but he is great. Israeli drones worldwide and Talpiot are worth checking out. He has really suffered over the years for his efforts. A great skin. But he gets rattled everynow and again and falls out with everyone, but its only coz he is genuine.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
I wonder does EMJ do enough vetting or thinking about the people who he's interviewed by. He seems miles above most people he's chatting with from my experience. Slim pickings for him to get his message out there, but still.

A lecture I watched a bit of but had to turn it off, seemed to be to a bunch of English genuine meathead racists- the points he was making seemed miles over their heads, and the whole thing didn't seem do him any justice at all.

Top Bottom