Schmutz Und Schund: The Plan For Catholic Ireland with Dr E Michael Jones.

LOLs

What? How much more politics-as-usual will it take before you wake up to the scam of 'representative democracy' ?
And ? what are you going to do about it. None of this will change outside working in the system or waiting for collapse.
You proscribe to waiting for collapse ?

LOLs

What? How much more politics-as-usual will it take before you wake up to the scam of 'representative democracy' ?
Fuck are you on about lad, from what angle are you coming at, do you have knowledge of my posts here.
Sheeple are what they are, whats your solution ?

He's called son_of_a_tool for a reason
Im not looking for conflict, everyone is good, im just looking for answers, not dogma, which is what i am seeing of late, this is what i was trying to get at. Things arent so simple and we need a direction and to work within the scope we are given. So this is where people should focus on. I thought the tread was about a plan for a catholic ireland, and i didnt get one from the video. :), maybe i read it wrong.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
i would like to understand what kind of destruction you are referring to. hence i am asking questions. but apparently no one here is used to just answering a question without hurling insults. but maybe thats just a cultural difference between civilized mainland europe and badass ireland.

"We are talking about the destruction of Ireland as a distinct and cultured nation with a strong and world renowned character.
We are talking about the deliberate targeting of Ireland for racial dilution under the Kalergi initiative. "

lol, i am cracking up. ireland is neither distinct, cultured and deifnitely does not have a world renowned character. who told you that? certainly not someone outside of ireland. no one cares about ireland because all thats relevant to the world about ireland are these things:

- leprechauns
- st patrick
- the boondock saints

irish peoples reputation is that of being drunk brawlers. irish story telling, irish beer - sorry to tell you, but only irish people think tat stuff is great. besides, people in this country dont even want to speak gealic AND as far as i know ireland has been pretty active destroying itself for the past 100 or so years. ..."racial

you should go visit another country maybe. ask them what ireland is known for. "racial dilutuion"? half the people in this country look inbred, man. have you ever noticed that there are a lot of irish people with ears standing off and really REALLY high foreheads. thats because your gene pool is too small. dilution would be in your interest ;)
Plenty of food for thought here DuckDuck. Bill O Reilly has a very high forward but likes to consider himself an intellect. Barry O Bama considers himself Irish and indeed has really protruding ears. But can we not argue that Barry has plenty of dilution but to no avail

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
How dare you? Our fast-food establishments are second to none!

California has the highest fuel prices/taxes in the country, yet our roads and highways are akin to that of a third-world country. Progressives and open borders are slowly but surely reaping the whirlwind.
I dropped a friend out to Logan airport today and to save a toll I returned through Chelsea. Indeed, and am noticing more of late, the streets are in dire straits.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
The Irish need to return to, and rediscover a pre-Vatican 2, robust version of the Faith. The nonsense sold to us as religion after Vatican 2 is just that, spiritual garbage. The you-know-whos were responsible for the changes in the Church post Vatican 2. Count Leon De Poncins has written about this reality.
Slim chance of that.

All i can say is some lads on here need to look at things with a bit more enthusiasm for life and that there are good people all around who are doing their best and i can imagine what chaos would bring and would prefer if such a scenario would not happen. I would really prefer if we could figure out a utopia or at least not a dystopia, somewhere in between is how things generally end up, thats what we need to look to try for.

Top Bottom