Say F'ck off to Mescosur --- Michael Fitzmaurice TD

parentheses

PI Member
Sh!t fein and Fine Gael are both in trouble now, I think. There is real anger among the farmers about the MERCOSUR deal.

But I'd say FF will probably benefit from the troubles of the other 2 parties. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss!

Reactions: BSA

Storybud2

PI Member
Red meat sales will decline as people look at health issues , protein , it's all about securing protein for future generations,

Farmers should be talking to dieticians and food scientists about essential foods, fatty acids, all the trends that are coming , climate change,
gathering as much information as possible about the right direction to go and then coming up with a plan,,

You can buy Protein milk in the shops 50gm per litre for 2 quid,, (its better/cheaper than eating 15 eggs) or buying mad expensive bodybuilder whey powder,

Cows and milk ,(whey comes from milk) more protein from the milk than the beef ? we should be investing in dairy herds , not beef herds,,

And it is more ethical and better to cut down on red meat in the long term,, it is a win win for Ireland if we divest into Whey protein , not beef,

Murf13

PI Member
Farmers have historically had a disproportionate amount of influence in politics in Ireland
From the land commission on down, wheeling and dealing and fucking the rest of the country out of their fair share.
Farmers also were big supporters of the EU for purely selfish reasons now this seems to be coming back to bite them in the bollix

And in full disclosure, I grew up on a farm.

Farmers have power in every society if they are allowed utilise it, i dont care what happened in the past if its just about who was a meany or got x and i didnt, need to get all irish people on the same page regards the direction that will work for all ethnic irish people first. But fuck fffgpbplgbtq+, im not seeing these wankers doing anything other then what suits them under the eu empire. We have leprechaun economics here, where bullshit numbers can be pushed to represent anything they want, the plan here is simple from what i can see, which is you cannot be an independent group in the system which the farmers are, that's a problem for globalism, need make them all slave labour consumerists and sell your land to corporations.

johnhan279

PI Member
I hate roast beef its flavorless, dry, heavy and tough , Cannot understand it. I don't mind a juicy high quality sneak or burger, but not cheap shit or bad cuts.

Karloff

PI Member
These giant free trade deals are like hooker deals, with the politicians the pimps and the corporations the johns and we the consumers the prostitutes. They go about selling corporations access to us, whether it is dodgy meat or GMOs - the winners are the corporations with the most pull.

The EU turned out very bad. Two things in particular - 1 the idea of solidarity among the members is gone. We knew that from the bailout but these deals just prove it. 2. The whole thing is run for the corporations.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
I hate roast beef its flavorless, dry, heavy and tough , Cannot understand it. I don't mind a juicy high quality sneak or burger, but not cheap shit or bad cuts.
i can't tell you how recently disappointment i was in the taste of irish beef. it used to taste great!

GodsDog

PI Member
These giant free trade deals are like hooker deals, with the politicians the pimps and the corporations the johns and we the consumers the prostitutes. They go about selling corporations access to us, whether it is dodgy meat or GMOs - the winners are the corporations with the most pull.

The EU turned out very bad. Two things in particular - 1 the idea of solidarity among the members is gone. We knew that from the bailout but these deals just prove it. 2. The whole thing is run for the corporations.
Yep. That about sums it up.

> 6000 lobbyists for corporations in brussels alone.
Someone's interests certainly get served by all this but you can be assured it ain't us ordinary joes!

It's also a great centralised control harness for empire.
Control of 28 countries through just one single easily bribed / blackmailed interface instead of 28.

The sooner people wake up to what the EU really is the better.