• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Savage gang of thugs knife young Mother

OP
FightingForTheBull

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Feb 14, 2018
The largest group there is SF. This is their TDs:

Are you sure this is what BLM looks like?

Mary Lou looks like she's rocking a white power signal to me.

EZwpRrRWkAMg6HL.md.jpg

Get a load of this embarrassing cringe shite.

TommyTayto

PI Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is the one in the middle one a tranny...the little shit on the right looks like
Hillary....🤮
The little sh!t on the right is FGer Francis Fitzgerald, a childish freak, and the silliest bast@rd on the left is Adams.

mikeo

PI Member
May 24, 2017

The NEW Irishman....😂

Collins would be proud....🙄

My IRISH cousins,....this 'Shit' is the logical conclusion, when you let yourselves be Blackmailed with the 'Racist' .
..Guilt Trip..
It starts with constantly being put on the defensive..."I'm NOT a Racist....please believe me ...I'm NOT a racist"
Once they have you in that position ...the battle is lost...

Give me housing or you're a Racist
Ignore my crimes or you're a racist
Apologize for being white...and hand over you're Country, ....or you're a Racist..

Step. By step. By step...

just heard about this site,on the radio...have to check it out

nowhiteguilt.org

Grippe

PI Member
Dec 14, 2019
Seriously?
Do you not know that a sickening level of violence is perpetrated against women in Ireland?
Don't believe me? Have a look at the CSO figures here: Recorded Crime Victims

"Females have been the victims in between 80% and 82% of recorded sexual violence incidents and between 40% and 41% of physical assaults and related offences in each of the last four years. See Figure 3.1."

That same Table 3.1 shows the (official!) record of assaults and 'harassment' in Ireland and there were over 20,000 cases (recorded) in 2019.
Thirty eight murders too. So much for page91's 'just a slap or a chase'.
No I've been living under a rock for a while and was totally and blissfully unaware of the fact that violence against women exists and happens every day across the globe.
I guess I should've said 'a special kind of low' instead of 'brand new kind of low' because people like you like to pick out and intensely focus in on as little as two adjoining terms in other people's posts and form them into some kind of weapon against them. You've taken my random choice of words to imply something I never meant at all. Violence has been with us from the start of time. Always. Never went away.

Assaulting someone face on is heinous enough; attacking from behind is lowest of the low.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 3, 2017
Was just looking at the description of an Irish woman in the 18th Century. Nowadays you can't even describe a person's skin colour.

When Phillip McCrann deserted on 29 March 1739 with Mary Welch from Castlebar, she was described in the Dublin Journal as
"A lusty fresh full faced woman of a middle size, a little inclined to fat, wears a dark olive gown."

( Why does that description make me think our own Charlotte? :unsure:)

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
The answers right below the avatar - Joined Dec 7, 2018. Why do you ask?

What has that got to do with thugishness? Are you saying the Gardai should be able to shoot scumbags on sight?

No..though I would not complain to much if they did.

I asked because I am surprised that you think Ireland was just a violent in the 80s /90s 2000. 2018 is not that long ago I am referring to before the year 2000 ..Ireland was a different place TBH

Done For

PI Member
PI Member
Jan 14, 2020
The NEW Irishman....😂

Collins would be proud....🙄

My IRISH cousins,....this 'Shit' is the logical conclusion, when you let yourselves be Blackmailed with the 'Racist' .
..Guilt Trip..
It starts with constantly being put on the defensive..."I'm NOT a Racist....please believe me ...I'm NOT a racist"
Once they have you in that position ...the battle is lost...

Give me housing or you're a Racist
Ignore my crimes or you're a racist
Apologize for being white...and hand over you're Country, ....or you're a Racist..

Step. By step. By step...

just heard about this site,on the radio...have to check it out

nowhiteguilt.org
The most stupid thing White people ever did is try to convince themselves and others they're not racist. They would be much better off if they just admitted 'Yeah, I'm racist, I want to live predominantly with my own as every group in human history has. You got a problem with that?' When you look at White people bending over backwards for decades trying to convince everyone they're not racist it really is embarrassing.

Only the racist nations will survive and maintain a homeland.

Myles O'Reilly

PI Member
PI Member
Feb 3, 2017
Funny enough I always got that same reaction from co-workers if I ever mentioned the violence of Irish streets.
Pure denial. You’ll never be cured until you recognize you have a problem.
Mam I would suggest you find different friends. If your mates are constantly getting into rows perhaps its time for a reassessment.

Wolf

PI Member
Feb 17, 2019
Was just looking at the description of an Irish woman in the 18th Century. Nowadays you can't even describe a person's skin colour.

When Phillip McCrann deserted on 29 March 1739 with Mary Welch from Castlebar, she was described in the Dublin Journal as
"A lusty fresh full faced woman of a middle size, a little inclined to fat, wears a dark olive gown."

( Why does that description make me think our own Charlotte? :unsure:)

He may be a lot of things but I don't think our 'Charlotte' is a woman somehow...... :p

Jan 1, 2020
The most stupid thing White people ever did is try to convince themselves and others they're not racist. They would be much better off if they just admitted 'Yeah, I'm racist, I want to live predominantly with my own as every group in human history has. You got a problem with that?' When you look at White people bending over backwards for decades trying to convince everyone they're not racist it really is embarrassing.

Only the racist nations will survive and maintain a homeland.

Exactly. The problem is that the term is so bastardized that it's a minefield to state "I'm a racist". The stereotype of the racist pushed by the hard left, which is some monster who hates people purely based on skin color, doesn't really exist. Like you've stated, most of us are "racist" purely because we want to live among our own, with our own culture, in our own nation. For me anyway, hatred doesn't really play a role. I don't hate any individual immigrants, or even groups of immigrants for that matter. It's simply a matter of function and order for me, and some groups have great compatibility issues. Their values are simply and odds with our values, so they don't have a home here, or at least they shouldn't have a home here.