Saudi Arabia The Scapegoat for War with Iran

GodsDog

PI Member
Iran is waging war all around the Middle East either directly or via is proxy armies.
Hopefully the renewed sanctions will make it rethink this strategy
Is that what your handlers told you to say? :rolleyes:

darkhorse3

PI Member
Waging or responding to ?

They are in Syria at the invitation of the government.
Who invited America there ?
Doesn't matter, they are mass murdering Syrian civilians
They are also using Syria as a base from which to plan attacks on Israel
And thats apart from the terrorist militias they finance in Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen
Hopefully, the renewed sanctions against this criminal regime will teach them to behave

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Is that what your handlers told you to say? :rolleyes:
He honestly is so very often like something from out of the "glory days" of Neo-Conservatism back in the 00s. You would have thought people would have learned their lessons from that period but apparently not.

GodsDog

PI Member
He honestly is so very often like something from out of the "glory days" of Neo-Conservatism back in the 00s. You would have thought people would have learned their lessons from that period but apparently not.
He's a bit more sinister than that I think!

Anglophile

PI Member
The whole "by way of deception thou shall do war" is getting a old now, needs more imagination.
I'll give credit where is due, 9/11 and the "refugee" invasion were clever, if deceit and backstabbing people who trusted you, is your thing, but blowing up ships in deputed waters, where have we heard that before? USS Maine, Gulf of Tonkin, USS Cole, etc, etc
Leftards with their usual 'False Flag' bullshit and lies.

The Iranian-backed Houthis have claimed responsibility for the attacks. :sneaky:

darkhorse3

PI Member

The Iranian-backed Houthis have claimed responsibility for the attacks. :sneaky:
Iran testing US red lines again
A highly dangerous strategy that could badly backfire on them
And further Iranian escalation by threatening to attack Israel if the US responds
Reminiscent of Saddam Hussein's failed strategy in the run up to Gulf War 1

Iran threatens to attack Israel if the US launches an attack

darkhorse3

PI Member
Some in the US Army aren't too happy about wars for Israel.

If you are not willing to defend democracy in the world then you shouldn't join the US Army!
They have been doing it for 70 years in Europe, the Middle East and ths Far East so there are no excuses

Sham Fox

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
If you are not willing to defend democracy in the world then you shouldn't join the US Army!
They have been doing it for 70 years in Europe and the Middle East so there are no excuses
Here's a lady defending democracy. Her real name is Marie Jana Korbelová and you can guess what tribe she is too I'm sure.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
They have been doing it for 70 years in Europe, the Middle East and ths Far East so there are no excuses
Democracy, you are having a laugh. Protect multinational business companies in oil and illegal narcotics more like.
I think its perfectly reasonably btw that an American soldier should not want to die for Israeli interests.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member

An Fiach Ban I am pretty sure does not identify with the "Left". Really I am going to have to do a thread especially for you listing all the different types of Goyim who do not sycophant up to Zionism.

Top Bottom