Saturday 12 September - Meetings at Leinster House, Custom House and GPO

Charlottesweb

PI Member
The drift of the comments under her initial tweet are interesting.

Evidence that an investigation has started....did the investigating garda not contact her looking for a statement? Is that not proof of an investigation? And then requesting an arrest before a complaint has been made? Silly stuff

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
There is absolutely no logic behind her not making a statement if what she alleges actually happened. However if as suggested it was a blood bag then that would explain it.
how can they investigate nothing, unless she makes a statement as the injured party then they can do nothing, any statement made by someone else is only heresay, and has to be corroborated by her , so she has to make a statement if she is serious, sounds like she is not serious.

how can they investigate nothing, unless she makes a statement as the injured party then they can do nothing, any statement made by someone else is only heresay, and has to be corroborated by her , so she has to make a statement if she is serious, sounds like she is not serious.
What I dont understand is where she thinks this will end. At some stage, people will ask to see her "gash" (shudders)..or medical records will be required.
Having watched the pics and video several times, it's very clearly staged. She's trying to deny the undeniable. A fucking blood bag in her head pointed out to her, and she doesn't acknowledge it.
I wonder what her game is, then I remind myself that she obviously has a personality disorder of some sort.

Catalpa

PI Member
Disgracefully, the clown who heads the misnamed Irish Council for Civil Liberties has splashed in and accepted her narrative unquestioningly.
Even repeats the 'far right' mantra.
No concern or respect for the thousands of marchers.
I suspect Maduro has a similar Council of toadies.
The fake outfit known as ICCL

- more like the Irish [sic] Council for Taking Liberties!

Top Bottom