Saturday 12 September - Meetings at Leinster House, Custom House and GPO

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Could you please quote the relevant sections and how they were changed and how that changed the original intent of the treaty, take your time.
You are correct, the treaty had been agreed and ratified by everyone else by that stage. I should have said that the proposed wording to the constitution was changed.

Done For

Donator
PI Member
Have 'right' and 'left' any real political meaning nowadays other than for those who support communism or fascism at the extreme wings? Everything inbetween is just a mish mash as far as I can see.
If asked I refer to myself as

1 - a Nationalist. A nationalist is an ethno-nationalist by definition. Civic-nationalist is a misleading term as it is not nationalism. I favour other ethnic groups to be kept below 10% by law in Ireland. Within that I'd discriminate against Muslims and Africans keeping their numbers extremely low. Some ethnic groups add more and fit in better in Ireland. Ethnic Irish people should be given priority (not equal) treatment in Ireland. All the desires I have for Irish people in Ireland I support for other people in their countries.

2 - a Traditionalist. I think women should raise large families and men should provide financial resources. I don't believe in the concept of equality, I think it's one of the most stupid and damaging concepts humans have fallen for. The family (not the state) is the most important institution and everything should be geared to respect and reward a stable nuclear family.

I am more right-wing than left-wing. I'm not sure how facism is right-wing as right-wing favours small government.

Sometimes I favour right-wing policies and sometimes left-wing ones, it all depends on how they impact the Irish tribe. For example, free trade capitalism (right) is a disaster for nations and Communism (left) from my understanding is anti-family (it places the state above the family).

charlie D

PI Member
by the way just thought people here should take note . at the rally one of the organisers on the top of the steps at the customs house accidently had her placard turned the wrong way round , she quickly reversed it .

What did it say on the back ??? , its said people before profit . PBP

OP
D

DrPat2

PI Member
by the way just thought people here should take note . at the rally one of the organisers on the top of the steps at the customs house accidently had her placard turned the wrong way round , she quickly reversed it .

What did it say on the back ??? , its said people before profit . PBP
Did anyone say anything? Did anyone get a photo of it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom