• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Síol na hÉireann's National Anthem Video

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
As an outsider, I don't know these other names. So maybe I shouldn't even comment, but it seemed very refreshing to see someone IRISH, Patriotic,Catholic....come out and talk about immigration...Globalism. etc.....and not just complain on the keypad( Which I do all the time,as well...)
BUT if Niall, or Barrett aren't up to snuff, or if Gemma is too conspiratorial....are there ANY voices who are Taking up the cause...and are worth listening to...or is it all just a lost cause.🤨
Stop looking for Messiahs. Get active and build yourself or a local up for the up coming council elections. 100 euro to stand. 100 euro for thousands of leaflets selling what you're about. That's all you need. People need to stop dumping money on toxic nonsense and using it as an excuse to do fuck all in the real world. Giving money to Jim Dowson is not helping Ireland.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Stop looking for Messiahs. Get active and build yourself or a local up for the up coming council elections. 100 euro to stand. 100 euro for thousands of leaflets selling what you're about. That's all you need. People need to stop dumping money on toxic nonsense and using it as an excuse to do fuck all in the real world. Giving money to Jim Dowson is not helping Ireland.
Stop looking for Messiahs is the way to go. If we get a true Messiah I'll be behind them 100 percent. Bit unlikely though.

Justins putting himself forward as a Messiah. He seems to believe it. In my personal opinion Messsiahs don't suffer from foot in mouth disease.

Messiahs are easy. the grind isn't. From what I can see with the NP they're just lazy bastards who couldn't be arsed doing the proper grind and would prefer to listen to Justin spout shite every know and then about all the seats their going to win. In the next election.

Go over there and take a few picture of leaflets. Shouldn't we hand them out? Nah no need, Justin will win eventually. Destiny and stuff.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Money going in a pocket encounters major gravity when coming out. Basic physics.

What are you, some kind of uneducated knucledragging deplorable?

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Next thing you'll be telling me the earth is round. If the earth is round where do all the lizard people in the hollow earth live?

Wait a minute.....

I need more facebook

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Stop looking for Messiahs is the way to go. If we get a true Messiah I'll be behind them 100 percent. Bit unlikely though.

Justins putting himself forward as a Messiah. He seems to believe it. In my personal opinion Messsiahs don't suffer from foot in mouth disease.

Messiahs are easy. the grind isn't. From what I can see with the NP they're just lazy bastards who couldn't be arsed doing the proper grind and would prefer to listen to Justin spout shite every know and then about all the seats their going to win. In the next election.

Go over there and take a few picture of leaflets. Shouldn't we hand them out? Nah no need, Justin will win eventually. Destiny and stuff.
This is something that comes up a lot. The lumpenproletariat 'patriot' tosser type thinks you have to film every single time you leaflet a house or canvas/talk to someone on the door or it doesn't count as Nationalism. I've seen some of the lunatic responses in the videos when someone posts a paper through a letterbox.

"Wow, amazing Nationalism."
"Fantasitc Patriotism!"
"I'm utterly spellbound and crying with joy. There's absolutely no chance I could have got up off my arse and actually done something mildly useful."
"WOW. HOW DID HE DO THAT?!"
"Brilliant. Those 16 seconds of Nationalism bowled me over. How do i give him more of my dole money?"

mikeo

PI Member
Maybe I'll just keep it...
Fold it up, put it next to my LePen ceremonial Beer Mug....

😊

RealMcCoy

PI Member
This is something that comes up a lot. The lumpenproletariat 'patriot' tosser type thinks you have to film every single time you leaflet a house or canvas/talk to someone on the door or it doesn't count as Nationalism. I've seen some of the lunatic responses in the videos when someone posts a paper through a letterbox.

"Wow, amazing Nationalism."
"Fantasitc Patriotism!"
"I'm utterly spellbound and crying with joy. There's absolutely no chance I could have got up off my arse and actually done something mildly useful."
"WOW. HOW DID HE DO THAT?!"
"Brilliant. Those 16 seconds of Nationalism bowled me over. How do i give him more of my dole money?"
A few Americans, the odd Canadian and sock accounts.

That'll get the dopamine going!

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Beauty about being a Nationalist, we recognise our failures and try to improve!

Top Bottom