• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Síol na hÉireann's National Anthem Video

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Give the guy a break.
It's the only nationalist newspaper.
What's keeping the others.
Nah. There's no coming back from trying to sue ordinary decent people that never wronged him on Dowson's orders. Who were good enough to put themselves forward for the pro life, Irish Nationalist cause. Only for a bunch of useless, sad bastard, ungrateful cnuts lead by Jim Dowson to shit over them. Everybody backing this larping freakshow should be ashamed of themselves. If you don't like the NP. Not a problem. Go back Irexit or ACI. Plenty of decent people with Irexit, even that wee girl who got 2% so something to build on. With ACI you've got John Waters, one of Ireland's greatest speakers in generations. With Dowson's faction you've got shit, toxic shit.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
The local Antifa/Disso Republican/ISIS/Drill Gang will get there before Dowson.
There is no disso Ira republican element. Just a bunch of eejits trying to act the hard man. Gerry Adams was a man you don't fuck with but he's more interested in bouncing on trampolines naked at this point in time apparently so all these 'dissos' have no one to give them orders and have their back.

McConnell would be twelve feet under if he tried this shite in the 90's.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Nah. There's no coming back from trying to sue ordinary decent people that never wronged him on Dowson's orders. Who were good enough to put themselves forward for the pro life, Irish Nationalist cause. Only for a bunch of useless, sad bastard, ungrateful cnuts lead by Jim Dowson to shit over them. Everybody backing this larping freakshow should be ashamed of themselves. If you don't like the NP. Not a problem. Go back Irexit or ACI. Plenty of decent people with Irexit, even that wee girl who got 2% so something to build on. With ACI you've got John Waters, one of Ireland's greatest speakers in generations. With Dowson's faction you've got shit, toxic shit.
Loads of decent people with NP. But Barrett apparently has no interest in leading from the front as evidenced from the last election.

Tents on the hill are reserved for powerful generals. Not for revolutinaries.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
There is no disso Ira republican element. Just a bunch of eejits trying to act the hard man. Gerry Adams was a man you don't fuck with but he's more interested in bouncing on trampolines naked at this point in time apparently so all these 'dissos' have no one to give them orders and have their back.

McConnell would be twelve feet under if he tried this shite in the 90's.
Why try and win over the 1000's of dissos furious with Sinn Fein when instead you can get the man that rasied money for Michael Stone to lead your 'Irish' party....

mikeo

PI Member
Yes, Jim 'flegger' Downson is a great ally to Irish nationalism.

I wonder how McConnell reacts when he inadvertently spouts burn the tadghs?

Stoney faced I'd imagine.

As an outsider, I don't know these other names. So maybe I shouldn't even comment, but it seemed very refreshing to see someone IRISH, Patriotic,Catholic....come out and talk about immigration...Globalism. etc.....and not just complain on the keypad( Which I do all the time,as well...)
BUT if Niall, or Barrett aren't up to snuff, or if Gemma is too conspiratorial....are there ANY voices who are Taking up the cause...and are worth listening to...or is it all just a lost cause.🤨

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Why try and win over the 1000's of dissos furious with Sinn Fein when instead you can get the man that rasied money for Michael Stone to lead your 'Irish' party....
Lack of understanding of the Irish nation. So much foreign influence at this stage that some people seem to forget that. Gerry Adams Sinn Féin?
Ya Beider Meinhof tactics will work well in Ireland. Any lad who fought in our war for independence would have shoved a gun in their own mouth and pulled the trigger before attacking civilians as a means to an apparent end.

We're not still here because we're big, or strong , or have the capability to kill people for our own personal gain. We're still here because we're civillised, far more than the Brits ever were. And amazingly we can watch them crash and burn in real time. How did all that 'collateral damage' work out in the end?

Eireann go bragh is not an aspiration. It's a fact. At least compared to the violence prone assholes of 'great empires'.

How's 'Great Britain' working out for ye now?

RealMcCoy

PI Member
As an outsider, I don't know these other names. So maybe I shouldn't even comment, but it seemed very refreshing to see someone IRISH, Patriotic,Catholic....come out and talk about immigration...Globalism. etc.....and not just complain on the keypad( Which I do all the time,as well...)
BUT if Niall, or Barrett aren't up to snuff, or if Gemma is too conspiratorial....are there ANY voices who are Taking up the cause...and are worth listening to...or is it all just a lost cause.🤨
Well ya, I'm not an outsider. He's a Dolly Parton fan.

Top Bottom