Russiagate & Russiaphobia.

Don't make me laugh !
You are still on p.ie- just with another sock account. Do you think people don't notice ?
nope. My last "whack a mole" sockie "picklepee" was banned weeks and weeks ago. and haven't been there since. Can't be bothered creating another.
It's just a dishonest dying right winger propaganda echo chamber. This place has more promise.

nope. My last "whack a mole" sockie "picklepee" was banned weeks and weeks ago. and haven't been there since. Can't be bothered creating another.
It's just a dishonest dying right winger propaganda echo chamber. This place has more promise.
So you love living in a septic tank so, filled with racist arseholes and much filth ?

So you love living in a septic tank so, filled with racist arseholes and much filth ?
we're done with the pleasant chit chat now. Back to the topic please.
I realise you are just trying to derail the conversation. I'm sure the mods will deal with you appropriately if you persist
in your attempts at trolling and derailing. Goodnight Olli.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I used to like Sanders, but he's been drinking the anti-Russian Kool aid, which is a shame.

It certainly is a shame. You'd wonder what he got to support Hillary? How much to you have to get to support a woman who you know is a fraud, a thief, an enabler of serial rape, a murderer and a war criminal. I suppose once you've crossed that Rubicon, then all else is possible.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
It certainly is a shame. You'd wonder what he got to support Hillary? How much to you have to get to support a woman who you know is a fraud, a thief, an enabler of serial rape, a murderer and a war criminal. I suppose once you've crossed that Rubicon, then all else is possible.
I've no idea if he's the type to have taken money. I wouldn't have thought so as he comes across as a genuinely decent chap.

I would imagine he knew running as an independent would've handed the Dotard victory, so he 'done the right thing'.

Now he's going around parroting the same anti-Russian conspiracy shit as the rest of them I've lost most of my respect for him.

Top Bottom