• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

RTE publishes list of top earners

Post truth

PI Member
Feb 3, 2019
Indeed, you always find people of integrity a turn-off..... (y)

Integrity? Comey’s claim to fame consists largely of having his FBI agents fabricate 'terrorist' plots and then enticing mentally disturbed loolahs, junkies and loners to join them, torture and the utterly debunked and demented Russiagate (which is being dusted down again) amongst many other crimes. Gormless would be one word to describe you.

whyfillaw

PI Member
Aug 3, 2018
did Dudsey Baloney bring in by any tenuous links possible "A Kennedy Connection".He has a very "unhealthy Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" when it comes to the US and the Kennedys. He thinks they were/are the Messiahs to rescue the world from F****k Knows What??

Anglophile

PI Member
Aug 2, 2017
Integrity? Comey’s claim to fame consists largely of having his FBI agents fabricate 'terrorist' plots and then enticing mentally disturbed loolahs, junkies and loners to join them, torture and the utterly debunked and demented Russiagate (which is being dusted down again) amongst many other crimes. Gormless would be one word to describe you.

Gormless is the word to describe Putin and Russia Today fans!!!:ROFLMAO:

BSA

PI Member
Aug 29, 2018
It shouldn't be offering opinions.. Currently that's all it does.

We shouldn't have to pay for some well connected arts graduates 'opinions' on any subject..

whyfillaw

PI Member
Aug 3, 2018
RTE is so narrow now in the range of opinion it offers, we should no longer be forced to pay for it.

- David Quinn.
cut all salaries to a max of €150k, cut all tv home produced content output by 50%, scrap 24 hour broadcasting on TV,Scrap 2fm, combine radio 1 and Lyric and fire 1/3 of staff ASAP.Cut TV license to a max of €100.
If ORE TEE EEE still can't balance books within a 5 year period, put it up for sale and let the only Public Broadcasting Service be one Radio broadcasting service.
If people want to see TV , they can see it on Virgin Media, or Sky /alternate Eurosat satellite services.

A Voice

PI Member
May 31, 2019

May I be the first to congratulate Sharon Ní Bheoláin on her black belt......:D
She's sending her stalker a message.

whyfillaw

PI Member
Aug 3, 2018
Jesus, they can afford to pay them all that money but still can't sort out the f**kin RTE player!
I tried to listen live with the news at 1 pm today on the player and got nothing.
I tried tg4.ie and got live tv on the web.
Tg4 have a much better web service and the live tv broadcast goes out simultaneously on the web, I think ORE TEE EEE
need to just copy the system TG4 have installed , it is brilliant.From now on I'll use TG4 web service for nuacht agus an Aimsir instead of that ORE TEE EEE shyte player that has never worked properly.
Being a suspicious person , I think ORE TEE EEE have it deliberately not working so as to make people watch the Tv broadcast instead of using the web service.It is SHYTE PLAYER from a shyte service provider.

Hye

Jan 23, 2021
I tried to listen live with the news at 1 pm today on the player and got nothing.
I tried tg4.ie and got live tv on the web.
Tg4 have a much better web service and the live tv broadcast goes out simultaneously on the web, I think ORE TEE EEE
need to just copy the system TG4 have installed , it is brilliant.From now on I'll use TG4 web service for nuacht agus an Aimsir instead of that ORE TEE EEE shyte player that has never worked properly.
Being a suspicious person , I think ORE TEE EEE have it deliberately not working so as to make people watch the Tv broadcast instead of using the web service.It is SHYTE PLAYER from a shyte service provider.
Yes, it is unthinkable that they couldn't simply hire a half competent professional to sort out whatever the issue is.

I used to tune into Brendan O'Connor's programme (Cutting Edge?) a few years back when I lived in accommodation without a television. Almost half the show's duration consisted of me refreshing to page to try and stop the awful buffering. I eventually gave up and wrote an email to RTE. I got some mealy mouthed reply and no follow up. As far as I know it's as bad as ever.

Top Bottom