• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

RTE publishes list of top earners

2pacs

PI Member
Nov 23, 2016

Worth every cent I suppose!

SenseofDoubt

PI Member
Apr 14, 2017

Worth every cent I suppose!
Worth their weight in gold for pushing state golobhomo propaganda on the normies. Worth every penny.

Not very honorable but definitely lucrative.

Karloff

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
I wouldn't like to have their jobs as such i would need major compensation to do what they do, which is to lie and create a false sense of reality. Just listening to Bowcher Hayes and he has to treat a discussion about Trump as though Trump is the antichrist, i don't think they would be allowed to present it from a perspective of reality - they have to sell the lie irrespective of what they believe as individuals. That's just an example the Trump is the heart of all wrong agenda (which involves creating a twisted and false perception), then they have to do it with the Church which may be easier for them and other issues such as immigration is great, diversity is beautiful. They perhaps get paid the big money for selling these false perceptions of reality to the masses and they have to be mendacious propagandistic idiots to do the role. That would require compensation.

I think some like Joe Duffy would probably get off on the lying but there are some decent people there at RTE that do it as well.

Murf13

PI Member
Nov 7, 2015
If I were to sum up everything that is wrong with Ireland in one word then that word would be “Tubridy”
Nepotism, gombeenisim, talentless and ugly are all adjectives that come to mind when his name is brought up.

in fact, going forward, I’m going to start referring to any and all devious, nefarious and otherwise repugnant Irish people as “a right Tubridy”

It has a much better ring to it than “Dolly Parton fan”

DrPat2

PI Member
Aug 29, 2018
If I were to sum up everything that is wrong with Ireland in one word then that word would be “Tubridy”
Nepotism, gombeenisim, talentless and ugly are all adjectives that come to mind when his name is brought up.

in fact, going forward, I’m going to start referring to any and all devious, nefarious and otherwise repugnant Irish people as “a right Tubridy”

It has a much better ring to it than “Dolly Parton fan”
Wow, "damned with faint praise" not! ;)

Reactions: BSA

BSA

PI Member
Aug 29, 2018
I wouldn't like to have their jobs as such i would need major compensation to do what they do, which is to lie and create a false sense of reality. Just listening to Bowcher Hayes and he has to treat a discussion about Trump as though Trump is the antichrist, i don't think they would be allowed to present it from a perspective of reality - they have to sell the lie irrespective of what they believe as individuals. That's just an example the Trump is the heart of all wrong agenda (which involves creating a twisted and false perception), then they have to do it with the Church which may be easier for them and other issues such as immigration is great, diversity is beautiful. They perhaps get paid the big money for selling these false perceptions of reality to the masses and they have to be mendacious propagandistic idiots to do the role. That would require compensation.

I think some like Joe Duffy would probably get off on the lying but there are some decent people there at RTE that do it as well.

Lying is not a big deal for lots of people people... Some people don't give it a second thought..

As you say beardy limo liberals types like Duffy probably enjoy it... -
'I'm not telling you the truth but my beliefs are superior to yours... so its not really lying'.. The type of guff trotted out on RTE every night

DrPat2

PI Member
Aug 29, 2018
Pravda - they fight to get in there and once in, they rarely have to leave - that is as long as you are on the "right" side of the Establishment message! Once on message, no wonder they can scoff, sneer, bluster and hector audiences to their hearts content.

Ar mhuin na muice, indeed and living high on the hog to boot!

Top Bottom