Rte promoting a new Irish Pro refugee/immigrant crime drama show.

The Abbey Theatre staged a production of The Playboy of the Western World in 2007. It was a new version written by Roddy Doyle and a Nigerian playwright with the central character replaced as a Nigerian asylum seeker.

Anyway, a dispute arose between the parties and the Nigerian playwright and/or his company issued three writs against the Abbey and Doyle. The Abbey eventually paid him and his company €200,000.

However he also took a case to the Equality Tribunal alleging racial discrimination against him by the Abbey. He lost that case but appealed it all the way to the Supreme Court.

I understand that he is now bringing that case to Europe.
Lonesome I'm thinking as the moon of dawn.

This guy won't pay a cent of course. We will though.

The state is subsidising the entire court system, it's buildings, employees and infrastructure and this action, apart from being a transparent attempt to use the prevailing PC madness as a lever to extort money also blocked up that system for other more important cases etc. Of course the parasitical corrupt and inefficient structure of our judicial system which encourages such selfish money grabbing endeavours doesn't help much.
And look who he's claiming against. Do you really think virtue signaling art students are going to be honest with him and give this African scam artist a rightful knee capping? Will they fuck. These bourgeois Dolly Parton fans couldn't give a toss. As usual it will be the working class that has to pick up the tab for this narcissistic project.

Murtinho

Donator
Premium Account
I don't watch television and object to funding mutlicult propaganda. Scrap the license fee!!

Top Bottom