Rte promoting a new Irish Pro refugee/immigrant crime drama show.

Threads
Look at the school gates and what 'us' is now is not the freckled, ginger-headed 'us' that we once were and that's got to be good." -
What an astonishing statement. Only the worst, snivelling, self-loathing, misanthrope would make such a statement about his own people. In a country with a bit of pride he would be shunned and mocked for such talk.

Threads
So when are RTE going to make a drama about a Somalian criminal who comes to Ireland pretending to be a Syrian asylum seeker, scams free money from the taxpayer, and gets involved in the drug trade?

Oh yeah, I forgot, the idea is to make propaganda, not reflect reality.

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Heard they were making a show about Direct Provision a few weeks back on this RTÉ radio program when they were talking about Ruth Negga playing Hamlet. They were saying they were going to use the show as vehicle for loads of "NEW Irish" actors. In the same program, Graham McLaren, the Director of Abbey Theatre spoke about how excited he was that Irish people were being replaced in their own homeland.

"...what I'm suggesting to you all is the 'us' is now slightly different. Just look around you. Look at the school gates and what 'us' is now is not the freckled, ginger-headed 'us' that we once were and that's got to be good." -

I'm astounded a director of the Abbey would say that.

Have they learned nothing?

Abbey 'to pay €600,000' in dispute over play copyright

Threads
I'd like to write a script praising an African who didn't come to Ireland running after his own private dreams, but stayed in Africa to fight NATO imperialism and Make Africa Great Again. I wonder would RTÉ be interested....
The racist as fuck virtue signalers just could not comprehend that. They genuinely do see blacks as helpless little Beatles that have fallen on their back and literally can't get up and do anything for themsleves without their heroic middle class hand swooping in and showing them the way. Quite a lot of sensible blacks are shocked and embarrassed by this stance. The stance of zero expectations. Not surprising really.

Threads
what about a series where brave Irish detectives don't investigate the disappearance, rape and murder of a young Irish girl.. because the main suspect is a member of a governing FF party.. in one espisode, they could fit up an entirely innocent man because he's a wrong 'un, another episode could be the detective's HQ in Dublin ignoring info given to them, another episode where the Taoiseach ignores the whole affair.... that would be a great show, I reckon it could last 40 odd years.
[Ms X] killer is a soldier who lived close to her.

Mod Edit: Be careful about making inferences in respect of live cases. Thank you.

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
The racist as fuck virtue signalers just could not comprehend that. They genuinely do see blacks as helpless little Beatles that have fallen on their back and literally can't get up and do anything for themsleves without their heroic middle class hand swooping in and showing them the way. Quite a lot of sensible blacks are shocked and embarrassed by this stance. The stance of zero expectations. Not surprising really.
The Abbey Theatre staged a production of The Playboy of the Western World in 2007. It was a new version written by Roddy Doyle and a Nigerian playwright with the central character replaced as a Nigerian asylum seeker.

Anyway, a dispute arose between the parties and the Nigerian playwright and/or his company issued three writs against the Abbey and Doyle. The Abbey eventually paid him and his company €200,000.

However he also took a case to the Equality Tribunal alleging racial discrimination against him by the Abbey. He lost that case but appealed it all the way to the Supreme Court.

I understand that he is now bringing that case to Europe.

Threads
If its as anti Irish and as self loathing as it look like its going to be, how about linking it to online Nigerian media and social outlets, they probably wont grasp the subtleties, even if playing the race card is second nature, it might scare a few from coming here.
As an aside, I cant imagine it would cost that much money to take a full page ad in one of Nigeria's biggest newspapers, a full page advertisement telling Nigerians not to come to Ireland because we are full, or they would be mistreated or even murdered as per the drama, would be something to consider.
Imagine the D4 luvvies head spin.

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
The Abbey Theatre staged a production of The Playboy of the Western World in 2007. It was a new version written by Roddy Doyle and a Nigerian playwright with the central character replaced as a Nigerian asylum seeker.

Anyway, a dispute arose between the parties and the Nigerian playwright and/or his company issued three writs against the Abbey and Doyle. The Abbey eventually paid him and his company €200,000.

However he also took a case to the Equality Tribunal alleging racial discrimination against him by the Abbey. He lost that case but appealed it all the way to the Supreme Court.

I understand that he is now bringing that case to Europe.
The same Nigerian playwright also sued The Sunday Tribune for defamation. He was awarded €75,000, but never collected on it because the paper had gone into liquidation.

He then sued a firm of solicitors alleging professional negligence. The case ran for 16 days in the High Court. The solicitors successfully defended the case and he lost. He appealed to the Court of Appeal and also lost.

So despite being paid the €200,000 in 2013, he is now on the hook for €600,000 in respect of the solicitors insurer's legal costs.

Threads
The same Nigerian playwright also sued The Sunday Tribune for defamation. He was awarded €75,000, but never collected on it because the paper had gone into liquidation.

He then sued a firm of solicitors alleging professional negligence. The case ran for 16 days in the High Court. The solicitors successfully defended the case and he lost. He appealed to the Court of Appeal and also lost.

So despite being paid the €200,000 in 2013, he is now on the hook for €600,000 in respect of the solicitors insurer's legal costs.
Someone should write a script about that!!! If Roddy Doyle was any bloody good he'd do something with this story, seriously - these guys are insanely parasitic and devious beyond belief. Oh and I nearly forgot - victims of racism too!

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Someone should write a script about that!!! If Roddy Doyle was any bloody good he'd do something with this story, seriously - these guys are insanely parasitic and devious beyond belief. Oh and I nearly forgot - victims of racism too!
It beggars belief that the gentleman in question would sue the Abbey alleging racism under the equality acts when they staged his blackface version of Playboy in the first place.

Top Bottom