Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Ireland "RTE hoping new drama inspired by Kinahan mob will be as successful as Love/Hate" #Kin

dajodajo

PI Member
more bread and circuses, to distract and also to feed profits through the bread and circus industry oh and a bit of the old moral decay. cheers rte.

icancani

PI Member
Drugs on the streets? Dangerous, tragic, fatal. Why gloat on the misery?
Reports of UK CountyLines show us plenty in regard to drugs gangs and their MO's,. At the bottom of the ladder are the underage kids who watch the older teenagers make a bundle before one of them gets knifed to death and the others get sent to adult prison for 5+ years.
Ireland shows less in the papers, keeping the gory details Hush Hush (i wonder why????) But makes it out as Entertainment?
Instead lets have a series about drugs at RTE and the Chattering classes. Full-on-fly-on-the-wall expose. I'll watch that.
or how about "Let's tackle Prohibition, I want my money back" 🤩

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member

Volatire

PI Member
Media commies adore the drug lords. They see them as allies in the struggle to destroy western civilisation.

Specifically, left wing politics thrives in the kind of urban decay, squalor and filth that the junkies and gangland bring.

A hard right regime in Ireland would solve the drugs problem here in a few months. A short brutal war of extermination.

Media commies adore the drug lords. They see them as allies in the struggle to destroy western civilisation.

Specifically, left wing politics thrives in the kind of urban decay, squalor and filth that the junkies and gangland bring.

A hard right regime in Ireland would solve the drugs problem here in a few months. A short brutal war of extermination.

True. RTE would love to see Dublin turning into Detroit.

page61

PI Member
These programs do influence younger minds and do glorify the drug business. They make it look cool to be part of a dealer network and violence which is ridiculously out of control in my once safe ish city of Dublin.

Id love to live on an island (with fuck all people) lol

Gangs, Whacking people and other terminology have become common place...Young Kids know what snorting a line is..They are exposed to stuff they do not need to know.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
These programs do influence younger minds and do glorify the drug business. They make it look cool to be part of a dealer network and violence which is ridiculously out of control in my once safe ish city of Dublin.

Id love to live on an island (with fuck all people) lol

Gangs, Whacking people and other terminology have become common place...Young Kids know what snorting a line is..They are exposed to stuff they do not need to know.
Shite.

Already going on.

This shows how illusions of grandeur are shattered not vindicated.

If the whole cast survived & prospered then you'd have a point.

Catch a grip of yourself.

Top Bottom