RTE Drivetime reporting Government Cabinet members have to self isolate - Minister Donnelly being tested for COVID 19

DrPat2

PI Member
RTÉ Drivetime reporting a few minutes ago that the Government Cabinet members will have to self-isolate. Minister for Health Stephen Donnelly being tested for COVID 19.

OP
D

DrPat2

PI Member
The Ceann Comhairle 'because of very serious information received' that the Government were going to self isolate adjourned the sitting of the Dáil today until next Tuesday or until he hears further from An Taoiseach Micheál Martin - RTÉ Drivetime.

Last edited:

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

Fingers crossed for them. ..

gijoe

PI Member
RTÉ Drivetime reporting a few minutes ago that the Government Cabinet members will have to self-isolate. Minister for Health Stephen Donnelly being tested for COVID 19.

I wonder if he's test will take a week or more to come back? It's not as if he's a 'frontline worker'

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Minister for Justin Helen McEntee was being interviewed by the humble self-effacing Philip Boucher Hayes on Pravda Radio 1 when the news broke and she said that she was learning of it there and then.
Surprising that she does not have some Immigrant Runners keeping her up to date. Surely all of the Irish Elite must be granted a few Immigrant Runners at such a time of peril ! !

OP
D

DrPat2

PI Member
I wonder if he's test will take a week or more to come back? It's not as if he's a 'frontline worker'
The pols are deemed 'essential workers', aren't they? I presume that he will get a result pronto.

Top Bottom