RTE dramatizes the Invasion.

NotPC

PI Member
Threads
I stopped watching the government propaganda channels years ago. I'm not interested in their lying shite. These days I exclusively use vpn with Kodi, and watch mostly movies from the 80's, 70's, 60's and 50's. New ones are pure shite!!!!!

I decide what I watch on TV and RTE and their extortionate license fee can fook off!!!!! I'm not interested in their vile propaganda!!!!!

BURNOUT

PI Member
Threads
I enjoyed Striking Out with Amy huberman, crooked guards, dodgy developers, crooked TD, crooked solicitor, gay delinquent, mega million euro homes in Howth and Dalkey all done in the best possible taste.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Indeed. This is what we're up against.

very good.. ..i rem. that foreign national family on Rte Propaganda who wanted bigger, accommodation, supplied by the taxpayer.
In the USA, it's heating up, in a Divide & Conquer. Latinos want Whites to move back to Europe, (since 1776), but they're not asking Blacks to move back to Africa. I guess it's Whites only then, (they don't see this as 'Racism' however).
They're taking back California.

Catalpa

PI Member
Threads
What I want to know is how many Gay Garda will be in it

- and will there be interracial sex

How about a Black Lesbian Garda using her truncheon on a Lesbian White European Refugess?

If its anything like that revolting 'Rebellion' garbage RTE churned out a couple of years ago

- then I wouldn't be at all surprised!:confused:

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
And right on cue we have an enricher masturbating at a bus stop while looking at two Irish girls, (warning graphic), hilariously he is doing it right beside the poster for Taken Down:
Wow, 73,000 views, i've seen this group before.., 'Ballymun says No to Mass Migration', now Finglas has joined them.
Nobody called the Garda..? they just stood there at the bus ?

OP
OP
An Fiach Ban
Threads
Wow, 73,000 views, i've seen this group before, Ballymun says No to Mass Migration, now Finglas has joined them.
Nobody called the Garda..? they just stood there at the bus ?
Why didn't release another picture or video when he turned around and could be identified, I wonder?

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Why didn't release another picture or video when he turned around and could be identified, I wonder?
I don't think they do it in Nigeria or wherever he's from. There's a lot of unrest in ballymun, finglas, dumping grounds for migrants.
Someone i know (who would know) said he thought the ballymun fire in the hotel opposite Ikea was anger over migration.

Top Bottom