RTE dramatizes the Invasion.

Threads
Well, its winter, and what better way to snuggle up by the fire with a nice gripping drama produced by the National Broadcaster. Thankfully all that hard earned license fees goes into worthy projects that enhance the life of the Nation, so it is with great excitement that RTEs new drama is to open on Sunday November 04rd. The show created by the same team that did Love/Hate, explores the thorny subject of immigration and asylum, starts with the violent death of a Nigerian migrant close to a Direct Provision Centre, where refugees and asylum seekers wait for political asylum. The story takes a turn when another Nigerian girl from the same centre, Flora, is reported missing and gardai investigation takes them to a brothel.

Sounds really exciting, does nt it..I wonder who the murderer is, who could have kidnapped those nice girls to use them as sex slaves...could Boko Harem have followed them maybe? The suspense is killing me.

Anyway it seems the Irish Refugee Council has said that they are concerned with the portrayal of refugees in it.
“Often refugees can be framed as victims in narratives written about them, but in our experience men, women, and children who have suffered displacement and forced migration are more often than not very resilient and capable people.”. Yes we know.

The charity added that it was good to see Direct Provision featured in the mainstream media outside of news and current affairs.
Irish refugee group voices concerns over new RTE crime drama

Edgy suspenseful drama from a world quality station.wow!

So in the trailer we hear the refugees saying when they are on the boat, "there are good and bad in every country", you see they are wise, and that type of wisdom would greatly benefit Ireland, because the Celtic Tiger made us coarse.

So I am going to guess the caricatures now:
Dogged determined female Garda Inspector
Evil Irish people
Crusading Journalist who gets to the bottom of the appalling Direct Provision centre
Evil Irish people
Kindly Solicitor who hates that the system is oppressing poor refugees
Evil Irish people
Red hair Irish girl who strikes up a rewarding friendship with innocent African boy.
Evil Irish people
etc, etc....

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Well, its winter, and what better way to snuggle up by the fire with a nice gripping drama produced by the National Broadcaster. Thankfully all that hard earned license fees goes into worthy projects that enhance the life of the Nation, so it is with great excitement that RTEs new drama is to open on Sunday November 04rd. The show created by the same team that did Love/Hate, explores the thorny subject of immigration and asylum, starts with the violent death of a Nigerian migrant close to a Direct Provision Centre, where refugees and asylum seekers wait for political asylum. The story takes a turn when another Nigerian girl from the same centre, Flora, is reported missing and gardai investigation takes them to a brothel.

Sounds really exciting, does nt it..I wonder who the murderer is, who could have kidnapped those nice girls to use them as sex slaves...could Boko Harem have followed them maybe? The suspense is killing me.

Anyway it seems the Irish Refugee Council has said that they are concerned with the portrayal of refugees in it.
“Often refugees can be framed as victims in narratives written about them, but in our experience men, women, and children who have suffered displacement and forced migration are more often than not very resilient and capable people.”. Yes we know.

The charity added that it was good to see Direct Provision featured in the mainstream media outside of news and current affairs.

So in the trailer we hear the refugees saying when they are on the boat, "there are good and bad in every country", you see they are wise, and that type of wisdom would greatly benefit Ireland, because the Celtic Tiger made us coarse.

Evil Irish people
Crusading Journalist who gets to the bottom of the appalling Direct Provision centre
Evil Irish people
Evil Irish people
Red hair Irish girl who strikes up a rewarding friendship with innocent African boy.
Evil Irish people
etc, etc....
More emotion-eering of the public to have them accept being displaced in their own nation through makey-uppy sob stories.
An honest drama about the mass immigration and asylum industry would have the public fuming.

Threads

Evil Irish people
Evil Irish people
Evil Irish people
Evil Irish people
etc, etc....
Well, of course look out for the,,

the Journalist and female Garda will live in some million euro house in D4 but "know all about" the third world ??? and living beside it ?? and you are right, the laugh is the Nigerian/Roma/Albanian gangs who run these sickening rape houses will be turned into Irish white men or some anti feminist type,,

The last thing the RTE sicko's would ever make is a programme about the third world rapists in Europe,, nope, apparently , no third world rapists exist in Europe despite thousands and thousands of European women being raped in Europe by these scumbags,,

RTE Fascism,,, how to turn everything into a libtard piece of propaganda while ignoring the facts,, these fookers are so detached from reality it is like living in 1920's Russia or 1930s Germany, they just keep pumping out this propaganda because it never, ever, happens where they live and why has nobody done,

2015 , Cologne, New Years Eve, 2000 illegal African Men Sexually ASSAULTED 1200 European Women in ONE FOOKING NIGHT ?
The emerging facts about the mass sexual assault in Cologne that has left Germany shocked

Nobody has made a "TV Show" or documentary about this FACT ,, you can be sure the last bunch of fookers to do it would be RTE,,

I hope RTE just fooks off and dies ,, it just sickens me every year to pay for their propaganda and FAKE NEWS,,,

Threads

Evil Irish people
Evil Irish people
Evil Irish people
Evil Irish people
etc, etc....
Just remember all

This is your enemy, this is their nature. Know your enemy.
This is what they do - they are not here to entertain or inform, they are here to prepare Irish minds for their own extinction, prepare Irish minds to be receptive to be replaced - the more of our people who know this, the more the enemy cannot function and achieve their aims.

This is what our people need to know about the Multicult Media Mind Invaders
Entering the Arena of the Multicult Media - How to Destroy #EnemyMulticultMedia Fakenews Scum

Threads
Just remember all

This is your enemy, this is their nature. Know your enemy.
This is what they do - they are not here to entertain or inform, they are here to prepare Irish minds for their own extinction, prepare Irish minds to be receptive to be replaced - the more of our people who know this, the more the enemy cannot function and achieve their aims.

This is what our people need to know about the Multicult Media Mind Invaders
Entering the Arena of the Multicult Media - How to Destroy #EnemyMulticultMedia Fakenews Scum

Hopefully Vlad and Meehole are bricking it, but in reality they are looking at spending all our money with the help of the scum media to discredit Casey, they are 100% shitting them selves,,

I hope Casey is the Farage, the beginning of enough is enough, like the rest of Europe is voting, Merkel the nutter is gone, just like Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Italy etc and the utterly sensible people in East Europe, better to be average than a slave to libtard fookwits which would make you even poorer ,

The population stats, the reliance on social welfare for generations, the utter stupidity of of libtards is just another wave of morons,,

#EU livesMatter, we really dont't need millions of third worlders matter, just fook off home and make your own Country matter when nobody is killing you or starving you ,,, make your own Country matter and get a fooking job or make one,,

Why on earth we "Owe" stone age people a first world lifefstyle is just mad,

Yet again, all we have to do is ensure Bono, Geldof etc, live next door to the next reception centre, and I mean NEXT DOOR,, it would be the most poetic justice of all time, the "Prophets" of inclusiveness get their products on their door step, and make no mistake, these "libtard" fookers would rather move Country than live next door,,,

Karloff

PI Member
Threads
Well, of course look out for the,,

the Journalist and female Garda will live in some million euro house in D4 but "know all about" the third world ??? and living beside it ?? and you are right, the laugh is the Nigerian/Roma/Albanian gangs who run these sickening rape houses will be turned into Irish white men or some anti feminist type,,

The last thing the RTE sicko's would ever make is a programme about the third world rapists in Europe,, nope, apparently , no third world rapists exist in Europe despite thousands and thousands of European women being raped in Europe by these scumbags,,

RTE Fascism,,, how to turn everything into a libtard piece of propaganda while ignoring the facts,, these fookers are so detached from reality it is like living in 1920's Russia or 1930s Germany, they just keep pumping out this propaganda because it never, ever, happens where they live and why has nobody done,

2015 , Cologne, New Years Eve, 2000 illegal African Men Sexually ASSAULTED 1200 European Women in ONE FOOKING NIGHT ?
The emerging facts about the mass sexual assault in Cologne that has left Germany shocked

Nobody has made a "TV Show" or documentary about this FACT ,, you can be sure the last bunch of fookers to do it would be RTE,,

I hope RTE just fooks off and dies ,, it just sickens me every year to pay for their propaganda and FAKE NEWS,,,
RTE is just a collection of pensionheads working by the numbers, not seeking to broaden our horizons or create but more obsessed with making sure they know what NOT to say, what issues to avoid... To ensure that they stay in their big salaries and their pensions.

But the issue of the lack of 'diversity' at RTE WAS brought up on the Ray Darcy show once last week by a female multicultist, he didn't dare contradict her of course but you could sense an injection of tension into the conversation.

Threads
Hopefully Vlad and Meehole are bricking it, but in reality they are looking at spending all our money with the help of the scum media to discredit Casey, they are 100% shitting them selves,,

I hope Casey is the Farage, the beginning of enough is enough, like the rest of Europe is voting, Merkel the nutter is gone, just like Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Italy etc and the utterly sensible people in East Europe, better to be average than a slave to libtard fookwits which would make you even poorer ,

The population stats, the reliance on social welfare for generations, the utter stupidity of of libtards is just another wave of morons,,

#EU livesMatter, we really dont't need millions of third worlders matter, just fook off home and make your own Country matter when nobody is killing you or starving you ,,, make your own Country matter and get a fooking job or make one,,

Why on earth we "Owe" stone age people a first world lifefstyle is just mad,

Yet again, all we have to do is ensure Bono, Geldof etc, live next door to the next reception centre, and I mean NEXT DOOR,, it would be the most poetic justice of all time, the "Prophets" of inclusiveness get their products on their door step, and make no mistake, these "libtard" fookers would rather move Country than live next door,,,
Don't insult Vlad The Impaler to associate that good name with this lowlife Varadkhar

OP
OP
An Fiach Ban
Threads
I personally don't have the fortitude to sit down through this dung, however, I was wondering if its possible to use it to our advantage, put together a collection of scenes, evil Irish people, murdered refugees, scared innocent refugees, corrupt media, law, (but I repeat myself) that portrays life as a "refugee" in Ireland to be the same as a concentration camp experience and link it to Nigerian social media. WE could pretend it was actually a documentary. Use it like judo, use their propaganda against them.
A similar idea would be to use crowd funding to take out advertisements in Nigerian papers warning migrants not to come to Ireland, that a right wing government is about to start deportations shortly.

Catalpa

PI Member
Threads

Evil Irish people
Evil Irish people
Evil Irish people
Evil Irish people
etc, etc....
I think you have hit this 1 a nail on the head

- but whatever floats ur boat....

Threads
I personally don't have the fortitude to sit down through this dung, however, I was wondering if its possible to use it to our advantage, put together a collection of scenes, evil Irish people, murdered refugees, scared innocent refugees, corrupt media, law, (but I repeat myself) that portrays life as a "refugee" in Ireland to be the same as a concentration camp experience and link it to Nigerian social media. WE could pretend it was actually a documentary. Use it like judo, use their propaganda against them.
A similar idea would be to use crowd funding to take out advertisements in Nigerian papers warning migrants not to come to Ireland, that a right wing government is about to start deportations shortly.

Right chaps. Their original video doesn't have many views yet. Work hard to make sure this video pointing out what they're doing gets more views.

Top Bottom