• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

RTE apologise for Mass Breach of Covid Rules: Miriam, Dobson, McCullagh et al

Champ

PI Member
I wonder did anyone say "no I'm not getting in a photo without a mask on or on a yellow sticker"? They were the cute ones. Maybe Miriam, David etc are more trusting or maybe they're more spineless depending on what way you look at it.

Sham dÓg

PI Member
Conflicted feelings about this. On the one hand, what they're doing at the event is fine since this is all a massive hoax anyway. Totally normal and fine.

But on the other hand, these overpaid government mouthpieces have spent 9 months shaming and witch hunting anyone who engages in normal hunan interactions like this.

I'm thinking of the South William Street drinking which RTE took glee in amplifying and shaming on the news.
A dose of their own medicine is called for -

Self isolation for 2 weeks and host their shows from their sheds a la Claire Byrne Dead Show.

blue velvet

The reaction to this on the airwaves yesterday from Joe normie would not exactly fill you with confidence for the future of Ireland.

One man from Louth who runs a kids GAA team moaning to Joe about how disappointed he was in RTE.

He went on to explain how the under 14s are forced to segregate for team photos. 2 metres apart etc.

At this point I'm thinking half the people in Ireland are borderline retarded, while convinced that they are being sensible and following the guidelines.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Weasel Williams

Mealy Mouthed Miriam

David McCaught on

Double Speak Dobson

Ol Dirtz...

The reaction to this on the airwaves yesterday from Joe normie would not exactly fill you with confidence for the future of Ireland.

One man from Louth who runs a kids GAA team moaning to Joe about how disappointed he was in RTE.

He went on to explain how the under 14s are forced to segregate for team photos. 2 metres apart etc.

At this point I'm thinking half the people in Ireland are borderline retarded, while convinced that they are being sensible and following the guidelines.
When abortion passed, I wondered were the Irish persuaded purely based on a one sided campaign and not reason, but I said "no we can't be that stupid". The last few months have certainly changed my opinion, we really are that stupid.

Lola90

PI Member
When abortion passed, I wondered were the Irish persuaded purely based on a one sided campaign and not reason, but I said "no we can't be that stupid". The last few months have certainly changed my opinion, we really are that stupid.
Most of the Irish people are comprised of two groups. The first group are simple minded morons and useful idiots. If the members of this group had brains they'd be dangerous. The second group are obsequious social climbers who interpret their status in society as entirely dependent on the endless horseshite shovelled by Establishment lackies in mainstream media, NGOs. It has always been thus, from the time of the British occupation. I believe that the second group is larger, albeit shrinking as members of the first group are predominately comprised of indoctrinated younger people in their 20s and 30s.

blue velvet

The past year has been eye opening in terms of just how low IQ and easily manipulated the Irish public are.

Its profoundly depressing.

Do these RTE 'stars' look worried about Covid 19 in the pics?

So why do people heed their fear mongering?

Florence

PI Member
What about a financial penalty for the overpaid 'stars' in the event photographs. Going without pay for a few months would help RTE's debts. Or the money could go to charity.

Top Bottom