• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

RTE apologise for Mass Breach of Covid Rules: Miriam, Dobson, McCullagh et al

Sham dÓg

PI Member
I said ages back that the night of the Toy Show would be a great night to protest outside RTE. Others disagreed. I think it would be a great to do it now.

gijoe

PI Member
I said ages back that the night of the Toy Show would be a great night to protest outside RTE. Others disagreed. I think it would be a great to do it now.
I still disagree. Pick any other night. The country will decry anyone who disrupts their night of escapism in these times.

Sham dÓg

PI Member
I still disagree. Pick any other night. The country will decry anyone who disrupts their night of escapism in these times.
No. This is FOR the children. How many nights of escapism have the 'grown ups' had already. Their whole lives is infantilized lazy online bullshit.

Who wants to be popular in a country full of spasticulated cowards. Sometimes the unpopular road is best in the long run. They need a dose of reality. Look what is coming - mass vaccination - HELLO LIKE!!!! WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!!

gijoe

PI Member
No. This is FOR the children. How many nights of escapism have the 'grown ups' had already. Their whole lives is infantilized lazy online bullshit.

Who wants to be popular in a country full of spasticulated cowards. Sometimes the unpopular road is best in the long run. They need a dose of reality. Look what is coming - mass vaccination - HELLO LIKE!!!! WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!!
You do realise that if you don't get at least some level of 'popular' support you may as well be pissing against the wind.

Sham dÓg

PI Member
You do realise that if you don't get at least some level of 'popular' support you may as well be pissing against the wind.
Yes, but you won't get popular by trying not to step on infantilized spasticulated yellow bellies toes. Sometimes you have to shock them into a bit of sense. A baying crowd outside the Toy Show will NOT be popular but it might be effective in the long run. It would certainly be enjoyable. And a night to cherish.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Excess urine absorption syndrome that comes from taking the piss over an extended period.
Certainly the male presenters have the physiognamy of shithouse rats, the females just dumb airheads with more 'slap' than a plasterers trowel.
RTE is the weak link in the Gombeens Regime's armour. 'Always attack the enemies weakest point, no mercy, no quarter', (Sun Tzu)
Now is the time to accelerate the ' RTE is the Virus' meme.
They have been gaslighting us for years and now with the Cov19 hoax they have exposed the farce.
If the Normies are upset ,all the better and the more publicity. This is war and the gloves need to come off, no more nice guy. time for the battering ram.

Last edited:

luggage

PI Member
Yes, but you won't get popular by trying not to step on infantilized spasticulated yellow bellies toes. Sometimes you have to shock them into a bit of sense. A baying crowd outside the Toy Show will NOT be popular but it might be effective in the long run. It would certainly be enjoyable. And a night to cherish.
I haven't read the whole way through the thread, so my apologies if you explained this already.

Why are you and a baying crowd going to be protesting outside RTE on the night of the Toy Show?

Also, why will you be baying? Sounds very fascist. You won't win over the luvies with that approach.

Sham dÓg

PI Member
I haven't read the whole way through the thread, so my apologies if you explained this already.

Why are you and a baying crowd going to be protesting outside RTE on the night of the Toy Show?

Also, why will you be baying? Sounds very fascist. You won't win over the luvies with that approach.
Fuck the luvvies. Those spastics voted to kill their children. Fuck them and their Toy Show. They should all be shot with the balls of their own shite.

luggage

PI Member
Fuck the luvvies. Those spastics voted to kill their children. Fuck them and their Toy Show. They should all be shot with the balls of their own shite.
Ok, that is not the reply I expected.

Who in RTE killed their barbies and why haven't I heard about it?.

Top Bottom